Chapter 30

Boys with Vaish reached at flat. They went in to see Vaishali was awake and angry too as she saw Avi, Mallika and Rits there. Vaish hid behind boys.

Vaishali (shout): Didn't I told you this is mine flat. No one can come here without my permission. How dare you to enter here?

Abhi: Vaish listen... I call them here. I call them.

Vaishali (pushed him): Who the hell you are to call them here?

Vaish was looking at them. Her eyes were filled with tears. Just then door knocked. As it was 4 people came inside. They were wearing same white uniform. They looked at Vaishali and then others. Avi pointed Vaishali and nodded.

4 peoples were non other than Asylee (who works in asylum)

They went towards Vaishali and held her arms. She was trying to free herself and was shouting. One injected her, making her unconscious. Once Vaishali felt unconscious. Vaish came out.

Asylee: We are taking her. Ask her family member to come in asylum and fill form and do mandatory work.

Vaish (nodded): I will. I am her twin sister.

Asylee nodded and took Vaishali. They went.

Abhi (cups Vaish's face): You are fine love?

Vaish (held abhi's hands, sobbing): I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry to all of you. It was all my fault. I am Avu, sid, abhi. I am sorry everyone.

Abhi (hug her, caressing her back): Shh!! It was not your fault. You didn't did anything. Don't worry. Don't be sorry.

Vaish (hugging him back): It was all my fault Abhi. I knew uski condition theek nahin thi phir bhi main sab ko chor kar aayi. If main usko akele nahin chorti. Uska proper treatment pehle hi shuru karati to aesa kuch nahin hota. Mere vajah se hua hain sab. Meri vajah she trouble you all. Meri vajah se tum logo ki life khatre me thi. Meri vajah se uski ye condition hain. I am sorry to all of you. I know I am not forgivable but still guys I am sorry.

Avi: Oye! Ek or baar bola na sorry to maar khayegi.

Sid: It's Okay Vaish. It was not your fault.

Everyone joined Abhinavi in hug. They did group hug.

All except Vaish: We love you yaar.

Vaish (chuckle with teary eyes): I love you too all.

After a minute they broke the hug. Rits gave water to Vaish.

Abhi: Haan par main tum se gussa hoon.

Vaish (shocked): Vo kyun? Or abhi to tune bola you love me.

Abhi: Iska matlab ye to nahin ke gussa nahin ho sakta. Or tune kabhi nahin you have a twin sister.

Avi: I am also agreeing with Abhi or main bhi bahut gussa hoon tere se.

Sid: Here I also agree. Ye dono to gadhe or nikamme isliye nahin bata saki. Mujhe to bata deti.

Abhineet: What do you mean by gadhe or nikamme.

Avu (showing punch to sid): Tujhe zinda rahe ne ka man nahin hain kya?

Abhi (folding his sleeves): Hume seedhe bol sakta hain. Hum aadhi raat ko bhi tujhe marne ke liye ready hain.

Vaish: Oye! Tum dono mere bhai se door raho. Kam se kam 10m ke distance par.

Sid: Dekha meri behan hain mere sath.

Vaish: Pehle to main marugi isko.

Sid (shocked): Kyun?

Vaish: Because mera man kiya.

Looking at Sid's expression, everyone burst out laughing.

Abhi: Hmm!! Vaishu tell us everything.

Vaish nodded.

Vaish: Since childhood Vaishali is jealous of me. I mean vo self obsessed kind of person hain since childhood. Jab bhi hum dono ki fight hoti thi. Mom used to support me. Vaishali started thinking mom don't love her. To seek her attention Vaishali tried to create difference between me and mom. Nothing happened then She tried to harm me. Dad saw this. He started scolding her. Because of all this she started being aggressive. Rather than understanding we started scolding her more. When we were in 12th. Mom dad met an accident and died. Vaishali started blaming me for their death. As I sent both of them to spend alone time. After their death we started fighting more as she was blaming me. So as our 12th ended. I came here leaving her alone.

Tears roll down her cheeks.

Vaish: This was our fault. Rather than understanding her we used to scold her and then after mom dad also. I came here. Agar main vahin rahe kar uska treatment karati to aaj vo aisa nahin karti.

Abhi held her hand and squeeze it. Trying to calm her.

Dev: Tumhari kidnapping kaise ki?

Vaish: On that day, I left hostel to go to hotel. Raaste me mujhe Vaishali mili. She asked me to go with those man. Maine mana kiya to usne bataya usne mere par nazar rakhne ke liye spies arrange kiye hain. So she knows everything not only about me but everyone. Usne damki di ke maine uski baat nahin mani to vo Abhi ko maar degi. Mujhe majboori me baat manni padi. Usne mere se mera phone bhi le liya.

Abhi hug her, rubbing her back.

Abhi: Don't worry. She will be fine. I am so proud of my girl.

He said kissing her forehead. In Abhi's arms Vaish felt happy, safe and protective. She snuggled to his chest and hug him back.

To be continued.

Stay tuned for next chapter.