Chapter 24

Abhi: Vaishu get up. I don't want to hurt you anyways. I am requesting you please stop it

She ignored his warning and moved her hand down and entered in his lowers and held his dick. He pushed her as reflex. She felt down on floor. Abhi was way too shocked to speak anything. Vaish never behaved like this ever before. She looked up gritting her teeth.

Vaish: What is wrong with you? Don't you love me?

She shouted at him.

Abhi: You can't fucking force me

He shouted back.

Vaish: I have all rights on you and I can do anything I want

Abhi: Enough. Just shut the fuck up

Vaish got angry. She stood up. Abhi thought she is again gonna force herself on him but what she did shocked him to core. She went near the wall and hit her head on it. Abhi's eyes widened. He quickly ran towards her and pulled her back. Vaish was shaking and her eyes were red and teary. He was too shocked and scared to see his love like this.

He pulled her in a hug and buried her head in his chest. She tried getting out of his grip but he didn't let her. He hugged her tightly and was rubbing her back. Vaish was shivering.

Abhi: Shh calm down. I am here. Nothing happened. I love you

He was mumbling continously in her ears to calm her down. He suddenly felt there was no moment. He looked at her sleeping. He caressed her cheek softly. Tears came out of his eyes. Her condition minutes ago was again and again coming in front of his eyes. He picked her in his arms and laid her on bed and covered her with blanket. He was about to get up but she held his hand tightly. He sat there caressing her hair. After sometime, she felt she in deep sleep. He kissed her forhead and got out of her grip and put a pillow instead. He held her hand.

Abhi: What happened to you my love? Please get well soon bacha. I can't see my baby like this. I want my cute, moody, clumsy but understanding, loving and helping Vaish.

He got up and went to sleep on couch taking a pillow and blanket. He slept in thinking about everything.

Next morning.

Abhi woke up first. He got ready then sat beside Vaish.

Abhi (caressing her hair): Wake up jaan. We have college.

After some minutes. She woke up and sat on bed. Abhi pull her in embrace and hug her. Vaish hug him back.

Abhi (kissing her hair): Good morning baby.

Vaish (breaking the hug): Morning love.

Abhi (cups her face): Get ready. I will make breakfast. Then we have to leave to for college.

Vaish: Noo!! We aren't going. I just want to spend my time with you. I don't want anyone else.

Abhi: Vaishu you promised me we will not miss study. Now we won't miss it. Now we won't. Come on my champ get up and let's go.

Vaish (pout): Huh! Fine.

Abhi smiled and took her in arms. He drop her in washroom and went in kitchen. After getting ready and having breakfast both went college.

In college

Friends of Abhi and Vaish were waiting for them near college entrance. Abhi and Vaish came.

Sid: How are you both?

Abhi: We are good.

Avi: Let's go for class. First we have separate girls and boys class.

Vaish: Okay! You all go. Me and Abhi are not coming.

Abhi (sighed): Vaish we will go. Only first class we have different lectures. Then we will be together and I am with you at home also.

Vaish (stubbornly): Whatever it is. I am not going.

Abhi: Bacha we are going. We can't miss our studies. It's about few hours. Then we will be together. Oh wait! You promised me. Now please.

Gritting her teeth, Vaish walked away. Girls went behind her. Abhi closed his eyes and took deep breath. Boys can clearly see Abhi seems stressed.

Sum: Let's go guys.

All boys went towards their class. As the class was going on. Boys noticed Abhi is present in class physically but his mind isn't. He seemed stressed alot. They looked at each other.

Sum: Abhi tujhe pata hain kal Reem na Jai ka murder karne wali thi.

Jai: Yaar tu chup baith. Sab tere kaarname ke vajah se.

Abhi (busy in his thoughts): Hmm...

Ish: Abhi kal raat ko Jai bathroom me gaya hua tha. Jai ke phone par Reem ka call aaya. Sumedh ne call receive kiya or girl ke voice me baat kar raha tha Reem se.

Abhi was silent. Boys looked at each other.

Sid (patting Abhi's shoulder): Kya baat hain bhai bahut pareshaan lag raha hain.

Abhi jerked as if he came back to his senses.

Boys were damn shocked.

Sid (concerned): Kya hua? Itne tension me kyun hain?

Abhi: Nothing. I am good.

Sum: Abhi you know right you can share anything with us. We won't judge you and will listen it properly. Even will help you if it's possible for us.

Abhi smiled a bit as tears brimmed in his eyes. He was trying to speak but wasn't feeling comfortable. Looking down he was fiddling his fingers.

Dev: Let it be for now. Share with us when you will be comfortable. We are all with you always.

Abhi nodded. They all spent lecture with normal chit chat trying to make Abhi smile.

After lecture. All went out and walked towards their second lecture. Abhi and Sid were for their lecture.

Sid: Let's go Abhi.

Abhi: Hum chal hi rahe hain lecture ke liye

Sid: Hum lecture ke lie nahin chal rahe hain. Let's go to lobby.

Abhi: Why?

Sid: Chal to.

Abhi and Sid went towards lobby.

To be continued.

Stay tuned for next chapter.