🐞 ⋆🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥 🎀⋆ 🐞

"I think I might be dying"

"You're just being dramatic! We haven't even entered the building yet!"

Here you are, back to this horrible schedule of waking up early and nonstop exercise and practice till you drop as Callie drags you through the door.

It was nice to rest your sore muscles for those two days, but seriously! Why does Idol training have to be so horrible?

I mean sure it's not even close to the horrors of your old life.

But you weren't a part of that.

Changing into some looser clothing, you enter the Squid sister's part of the dance studio. Passing by a few other groups of future dancers, singers, and full-time idols.

Callie and Marie had taken the place of your singing and dance teachers that you've been working with for a little more than a week. It was nice at first, doing repetitive exercises and basic vocal training.

But my god they grew ruthless.

You waved good morning to the three other trainees that took the same type of classes as you.

They waved back and entered their studio room.

You hadn't fully memorized their names, but you do remember that one of them was rumored to have almost eaten their old teacher. It was a fun topic to discuss during your shared breaks.

Entering your studio room you see Marie and Callie conversing with one of the other instructors, a Jellyfish that just so happened to be the instructor to the group you waved too.

"(Y/n)! Guess what? We're doing a joint class today! Isn't that fun?" Callie smiles and bounces around with excitement.

"It's to test your ability to work with random people during performances, one of the many things you'll learn during your time in our class" Marie has her signature smile on while speaking to you.

——-
The instructor called his group in, and directed you alongside the other group into teams of two to begin stretching.

You ended up paired with a girl named Angel!

The other two boys began stretching as you greeted Angel, seemingly not wanting to do this.

"Hi, Angel right? I'm (Y/n)" she nods, before mumbling out a 'nice to meet you' with a slightly grumpy voice.

One of the boys seemed to notice, "Don't mind her, she's upset she got banned from turf again. I'm Azul!" He stuck out his hand, which you shook and smiled.

"Ah I see, I'm (Y/n)! How did that happen anyway?" You look at the grumpy girl, shocked at how she managed to get banned from turf war.

"You don't want to know, full honesty" Azul gives a look through his sunglasses.

Yeah you don't wanna know.

You and Angel finish your stretches, which was more of you trying to catch up to her while she waited for you to finish.

You both catch up with the others who are being informed of today's lesson.

All four of you were going to be going over basic choreography for a new performance, it started in teams of two so you end up with your stretch partner once again. Angel seemed to be in a much better mood— which attributed a lot better to her dancing. Being able to copy all the moves and even help you in certain aspects.

If you had done something like this at any time in your past life you would've immediately jumped out of it. But being in this new world, especially for as long as you've been here by now— it's oddly freeing. So you enjoy moving with the others as the song plays and instructors guide each of you.

Callie and Marie smiling as you finally come further out of your shell.
———————-

After the choreography practice the soon-to-be group known as "Killshot" heads back into their studio room. Waving goodbye and Azul giving you his number saying it would be fun to get to know you more.

It felt nice, being around more people. You can't remember the last time you felt happy about meeting strangers.

You finish the lesson for the day, overhearing that Marie was going to set something up to give you a private room at a gym to begin a more complex daily exercise regimen. But hold back your tears of agony.

*bzzzzz*

Hearing the vibration, you grab your phone and notice you've gotten a few notifications.

You skim over the majority, those being confirmation on your account and emails being set up— and move on to some of the messages you had gotten during practice.

"Heyyyyy you down to hang out soon? I found this great spot for surfing and my group is busy rn :)" you smile at the message, you had been talking to Aloha for a little bit last night seeing as Rider had given you his number.

You check the other messages before replying.

A list of different messages from Rider are displayed, all of them written in different tones and styles— at the end has Rider apologizing and the context of someone stealing his phone.

'Who's this "damn blue bastard?"'

'Wait— did Goggles steal his phone?!'

You wince at the outcome of when Rider found him.

'I wonder if I'll get to meet him soon, being the main character it might be helpful to keep him around me'.

You text Aloha and Rider back, saying that you're more than happy to hang out, and that the texts didn't bother you. As you send the texts Callie calls for you to hurry and get changed, which you obliged to.

Heading out of the studio with the two cousins you wonder what tomorrow will hold.