GIFT FOR DAWN!!

Dawn thank you for giving me motivation to write! Enjoy!

THIS IS AN VAMPIRE AU!!!!!!!!!

The image at the top is by Dawn_The_Lizard

Walking through the doors of the mansion you are greeted by a maid holding different masks, when you approach she hands you one that fits the color of your suit.

It's decorated with different intricate designs and lace, showing signs of heavy craftsmanship by a refined professional.

After thanking the maid and placing the mask over your face you followed some of the other guests to the ballroom.

Your ears filled with a symphony like no other, drowning out the silence of the outside world.

There were hundreds of people, all here to discuss business and steal ideas from others.

You hated being a part of it all, being sent alone by your parents— seeing as they had "other things" to attend to.

You try to drown your sorrows in food, passing by different guests to find the key to your happiness.

You seemed to have caught the eyes of a few inklings during the time it took for you to find the serving table. Being asked to dance a few times and having to say no a few times more.

Truly besides the food, there was only one thing on your mind tonight.

Find the mysterious "Mask", an inkling that lives in the estate you were currently standing in. You had heard rumors about him and with each one your curiosity grew, now to the point you were determined to meet him.

He was supposedly a sickly child that never left his room avoiding anyone including his attendants, and grew to be quite bitter towards others with a very positive outlook on life. Along with a very strong distaste for anything garlic.

You didn't blame the guy, but wanted to see him for yourself. Wanted to know why he hid.

So that's what you did, for about an hour you searched for the mysterious Mask.

And surprise! After a few hours you found him!

He was in one of the office rooms you had accidentally been backed into by the sheer amount of people attending the ball.

He seemed surprised you were in the room and asked who you were.

"I'm (Y/n)"

"Why are you here?" His tone seemed stern, which you didn't blame seeing as you were invading his space.

"I was looking for you" from what you can see with his mask still on, he looks confused.

"Why?"

"Because I was curious about you"