8

Instagram

I stole say says phone 🫶

(Comments disabled)

Filming day

"Hey everyone!"tim exclaims.
"We will be filming today, so go over your lines right now!!"

"Hey! Will you help go over my lines? You can be ej or may I say Elton John"Sofia walks over to you.

"Yeah sure!Do you have another script?"you smile.

"Oh yeah! You can use Matt's, he's in hair and makeup so he will be awhile, I'll go grab it!"Sofia gets up from the couch and grabs Matt's script.

"Then there's the kiss!"Sofia says.

" y'all kiss?"I look down and I can definitely tell that Sofia knows I'm a little jealous.

"Yeah we do, is that okay?cause I can tell Tim to rearrange some things in the scene."sofia grabs your hand.

"No Uhm, it's fine!it's part of the scene,soo"you walk away leaving Sofia staring into space thinking she did something wrong.

Bubba

Hey liv?

Hey!what's up?

Can I vent to you?

Ofc!

So Sofia and Matt have to kiss again and I'm kinda jealous and mad, I don't know why, I feel like I shouldn't be and if I get jealous easily if me and her start dating then she wouldn't want to be my gf anymore.

Well first of all, this is coming from someone who gets jealous easily lol.So just try not to focus on it a lot and pretend like they don't even kiss, I don't want your relationship with sof to be ruined bc you two are great for eachother.

Tysm liv, i love u 😊

Love u too bub, I'll always be here for u

Same for you

At liv,Sofia,and saylors apartment

You set your stuff down on the table,you grab your pajamas off of your desk on your bedroom and head to the washroom.

As your washing your hands in the sink you hear a knock on the washroom door.