12

A/n: I'll put all the song credits up here from now on so ' drunk Text me ' by lexi jayde.' Sad tune ur Friday night ' Olivia Rodrigo, ' don't miss me ' Claire rosinkranz, ' easily replaced ' Joshua bassett, ' boy x ' tate mcrae, ' the ones I love ' Olivia Rodrigo, ' white flowers ' Olivia Rodrigo, ' victim ' Olivia Rodrigo, ' the exception ' Olivia Rodrigo, lmao.

Sofia and Matt just finished their scene in the canoe, now it's the end of filming for today."Damn, Saylor are you crying?" Matt walks up to you."no shit, when you said they weren't aloud to take dates that really had me."Matt laughs and walks away.

"gather around everyone!"One of the crew members yell out."So since we're almost done filming, Tim decided that the whole cast is getting free plane tickets to Orlando Florida because we're going to Disney land!!!"Everybody screams and goes to hug Tim."Your the best!"You say as you hug Tim.

"Olivia! I cant believe we're going to Disney!and we all got first class!"You walk over to liv."I know! It's crazy!"You can see josh giving you guys the death stare from the corner of your eye."hey josh? Why are you staring at them like that."matt says."are you jealous?" "No, of course not, me and liv just haven't got to hang out in a while because they are always together."josh rolls his eyes."well maybe talk to her about it and see if y'all could do something together, or since we're going to Disney you guys could ride rides together!"matt suggest.

Interview with wired

"Hey, I'm Olivia Rodrigo!"Olivia makes peace signs."hey I'm Joshua bassett!"
"Hey it's Matt Cornett!" " and I'm saylor curda!and we're here to do the wired autocomplete interview!"

"How old is Saylor curda?"I rip the paper off of the board."Saylor is 18, right?"Josh says."yes she is!okay next one!" "Saylor curda, I didn't do it!So I played little jasmine on I didn't do it and My sister played the older jasmine so that's really it I guess."I shrug my shoulders."yup, and that literally used to be my favorite show fun fact."Josh laughs.

"Is Saylor curda making music? I don't know if they mean like professionally or something but I do write music and put it on my instagram? So I guess that counts, do yes I am making music."

"Is Saylor curda single? wow people really wanted to know this question that they searched it so many times for it to be on here, uhm yes I am single, and I'm ready to mingle"I smirk."no I'm kidding but yes I am single."

" is Saylor curda in the studio? Well uhm no as you can see I'm in New York doing this interview so no, but on a real note, I actually am taking my song writing to the next level and my label said I could announce this so, I am making an album! I don't know when it's coming out but I am making one and I'm going back to the studio after this!" "Woohoo, congrats!"Olivia claps."yeah, can we get a round of applause for this girl!"Josh claps."aww thank you!"I smile.

"Okay Olivia's turn!"Matt says."uhm, ugh it's not coming off, okay I got it"Olivia chuckles and rips the board."okay, this is why we can't have nice things, I thought you said you had it"Everyone chuckles."I thought I did too, okay it says, Olivia Rodrigo Joshua bassett, damn just OLIVIA RODRIGO JOSHUA BASSETT, so like demanding okay so me and josh have been dating for some time now, for a about two months I believe and he's the best ever I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather be with"Olivia and josh blush and hold hands and it makes me jealous, she really said she couldn't think of anyone else she'd be with, was she just saying that for the cameras or did she actually mean it?.

"Well that's it for the interview uhm bye! Ending interviews by yourself is so awkward cause you don't know what to say."josh chuckles.

Instagram