9

A/N watch the video above so you know what song I'm talking abt, I do not own this song or anything all creds go to the goddess herself Olivia Rodrigo.Okay back to the story teehee

Instagram

Saycurda wrote a new song! Called ' the ones I love '

Username:it's def about Sofia
User:did they break up?
Username1:they weren't even dating
Username2:I think they did date

SofiaWylie:currently sobbing.

Milliebobbybrown:ms gworl, this is a masterpiece
Saycurda:ur a masterpiece

OliviaRodrigo:screaming,crying,throwing up,sobbing buckets,I wish I could write like this.
Saycurda:ms girl, ur a better song writer than me

Joshuatbassett:slayed
Saycurda:I just read that in ur voice,don't ever say that again, I will throw hands.

User1:if this is abt Sofia, I hope you die

Username3:I hope you choke :)

(Comments disabled)

Real life

"Saylor?you okay?"Sofia knocks on the door twice."yeah I'm fine"you sniffle wiping the tears from your face.

"I'm coming in""what's wrong hun."Sofia sits down and rubs your back."can you get out?"

"I know your not the type of person to share your feelings but I'm here for you and I will always protect you,just tell me, I'll listen"Sofia nods her head and lifts up your chin."I'm getting death threats because everyone thinks my new song is about you..."

"Well, I'll try to do something to fix that but don't worry about the comments there just jealous that your a great song writer and their not,Your perfect and you deserve the world,you don't deserve all the hate your getting, Just get a good not sleep tonight since we have filming tomorrow-"

"Fuck, I forgot our break ended today."

"Yeah, So you better get ready, do you want me to sleep in here tonight? I can sleep on the chair, you have extra blankets right?"Sofia gets up off the bed and gets the blanket and pillows from the closet.

"You know what? You can sleep with me in my bed, I have room."You smile.

"Okay"Sofia giggles."Do you wanna watch Gilmore girls,outer banks,stranger things,scream,home alone, or Ginny and Georgia?"You ask just naming random shows."Gilmore girls!!"

"I wish I was as smart as Rory,like she got into her dream school."Sofia says."Maybe you could too, If you weren't famous"we both laugh.

"Let's go to bed, it's getting late" I say as I put the covers over my body and Sofias."okay, sounds like a good idea"Sofia looks into my eyes and it gives me massive butterflies and she kisses me, we haven't kissed since we had our first kiss so like two days ago, we're still not official and we haven't said if we are dating or not so I think we're just still talking.