3. you being drunk

TW: a little bit of spicy

If you are not comfortable with this, please do not read.

Y/n & Mattheo relationship status: enemies

______

Y/n POV

"You had no right to do that!" I yell at Mattheo, but he doesn't even bother to listen to me, continuing to smoke his cigarette. "Seriously, you fucking idiot! What's your problem?!"

With this I completely capture his attention. In just a few seconds, he throws his cigarette on the floor, approaches me and slams me against the wall. He catches my wrists above my head while his chest is pressed against mine.

"What the hell did you just call me?" he snaps at me.

"A fucking idiot." I answer without hesitation, looking into his eyes. "A. Fucking. Idiot."

He squeezes my wrists harder, as if I've annoyed him. And I know I did it.

"You'll regret that."

"Yeah? What will you do? Will you beat me like you beat that boy?"

"I would be more than happy seeing you in pain." he answers with his jaw clenched.

I snort, my eyes almost closing.

"Of course. That's why you ruined my date, right?"

"That wasn't even a date, Y/l/n."

"It was!"

"He just wanted to fuck you!"

"So what? You're jealous?" I yell back at him.

He clenches his jaw.

"How much did you drank?" he asks me in a cautious tone, as if he really cares.

"It's none of your business."

"Answer me!"

"I did it!"

Our voices echoed in the empty hall and after that, the faster the silence descends, the more my head starts to hurt. I frown. Mattheo is still in front of me, holding my wrists above my head.

"How much?"

I don't answer him.

"Don't make me do things I don't want to do, Y/n!" he threatens me. "Answer me."

I look up at him.

"Why do you care?" I ask, my voice sounding more innocent than ever.

"Because no one does!"

"I take care of myself very well."

"Is that how you fucking care?"

His face is only inches away, and if his lips were to touch mine, I'm more than sure he'd leave venom behind.

"What the hell were you thinking when you drank that much?!"

"I didn't... drank that much!"

"You can barely speak!"

I try to push him away, but I can't even get my hands free from his grip.

"Get off me, Riddle." I manage to say with the little strength I have left.