43

? ? ? ? ?

Are they dazzled, or is the world going crazy?

Looking at the shy soybean expression, the netizens of Interstellar were in a trance for a while, and began to report to the police on the Internet of Stars.

Longevity, come and see, the Xingwang account of your immediate boss has been stolen!

For a time, countless reports rushed to the report center like snowflakes.

At this moment, the Internet police, who were overwhelmed by the people's reports, were also very bald.

Carlos' authority in the Star Web is the highest level of supremacy. For the Internet police, they have no right to check the posting location and specific data of Carlos' account at all.

They can only humbly click on the one-click detection function behind that account. Then, watching other accounts take minutes or even tens of minutes to complete a comprehensive test, Carlos's account came out with the results in three seconds.

"Everything is normal for this account."

emmm, but the problem is that this account doesn't seem to be normal in any way...

Just when the Internet police were tangled, a new message popped up on the interface. .

"Hello, because the account level you detected is too high, this behavior has been sent to the detected account."

Network police: ? ? ? ? ?

No, why is there such an anti-human function? !

Looking at Carlos's dark profile picture, the Internet police collectively turned black.

It's over, they dared to report his account behind His Majesty's back, and then His Majesty found out!

Shouldn't they be executed in secret by His Majesty, completely blacked out like this head portrait, so that they can't see the sun tomorrow? !

Just when the frightened Internet police were worried, in Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room, the chickens in the audience's mouths were not delicious.

【? ? ? ? ? Have you watched Star Network? ]

[...Who can't see the forced push! By the way, what's the situation now, who has been hacked? ]

[I don't know, no one should have the guts... I @ the Internet police, and I reported that someone was doing something outrageous and rebellious, and they haven't replied to me qvq]

[woc, this big melon came down, my mouth is The rice is not delicious! ]

[The people who eat melons came to report, what's the situation, brother cute! I dare not go there to eat melons, so I can only come here. Do you have any exclusive news? reveal? ]

Just when the audience in the live broadcast room was crazy and tried to eat melons, Shen Qingzhou glanced at the time and found that the live broadcast had been almost an hour.

It seems that 001 is right, surfing the Internet for a while when you are bored, time will really pass quickly. He thought with a smile.

Shen Qingzhou had no idea how much damage he and Carlos had done to the young minds of tens of billions of interstellar netizens.

Since Shen Qingzhou's account was registered directly for Shen Qingzhou by 001, which avoided the detection of Star Network, he was not forced to follow Carlos.

Seeing the high praise in Carlos' only two messages, the netizen surnamed Shen who was very happy surfing the Internet rolled his eyes.

He first added his likes cheerfully, and then gave Carlos a follow, and then went down the net in a very good mood.