49

Carlos stared at the small pendant lying in his palm with gentle eyes.

The counterattack of toxins in the body during the previous promotion was actually as early as Carlos's expectations.

Even in his conjecture, the toxins in his body should organize a counterattack when he first hit the mental barrier.

To his surprise, it was only after his third shock that the toxins reacted and gathered to attack him.

But it's too late.

The poison, which was a few steps late, gave Carlos more room to operate.

Under his impact, the barrier across the void had been bombarded with a small crack by his mental power.

The high barrier still stands in the void, and it looks so indestructible. And that small gap became the key to breaking the game.

The hardest step has been taken, and victory seems to be in hand.

Carlos divided a small part of his mental power to block the impact that entangled the toxin, and then manipulated the remaining mental power to blast towards the crack again and again.

Under the feeding of Shen Qingzhou, the toxins in Carlos' body were constantly weakened, and his mental power took a qualitative leap.

Obviously he was hitting the highest level of barriers, but Carlos' situation was much easier than when the cabin was promoted.

Ka... Kacha...

That seemingly unattainable, seemingly unbreakable barrier was constantly shattering under the bombardment of Carlos' mental power.

On the rock-like hard and smooth section, the spider web-like cracks continue to expand.

Gradually, some fine transparent pieces fell off the barrier. Some of them were lucky and melted in the moment Carlos' mental power bombarded.

Carlos was surprised to find that those transparent small pieces looked ordinary, but they were not. They are all made of extremely pure, attributeless energy.

The moment it came into contact with his spiritual power, the transparent small block quickly transformed into his attributes, turning himself into the purest supply, and naturally melted into it incomparably.

However, this attribute is not only effective for him.

The transparent crystals that were bombarded from the barrier fluttered finely. After touching the toxin in his body, they were also transformed into supplies and melted into the toxin.

After receiving the supply of toxins, the arrogance became more and more arrogant.

They also seem to understand that it's a good thing.

The toxins that were originally coalesced spread out, spreading their own area to the maximum, trying to absorb more supplies.

Seeing this, Carlos, who had already gained the upper hand in this battle, smiled coldly.

He mobilized the part of his mental power that he used to suppress the poison, and spread it out in the same way.

The mental power was firmly covered on the toxin, not only took advantage of the situation to smash the toxin, but also absorbed all the small crystals that fell down in one fell swoop.

Seeing this, the toxin of self-ideas has been faintly produced and completely depressed: ... mmp! ! !

In fact, according to the normal process and mental strength, this barrier to the highest level should be extremely difficult to break.