Chapter 5

The plan was foolishly simple; break the current timeline, preserve the Tsaritsa's memory and restart everything.

It was foolish and risky. Yet, everything would be fixed. If Tsaritsa knows the possible outcome of her wants — hopefully, hopefully then will she realize that her plan is self destructive.

At some point, Wendy doubted herself. Should she have left everything to the Traveler and risk them falling to the abyss? Like the child where the winds blow cold and harsh? Or will they end up cursed like the twilight that came from a land where they eyes of the divine never gazed yet glared at?

The Tsaritsa didn't send any Harbingers that would have been open for a trade but rather sent those who would take advantage over Mondstat's politics or belittle a god.

If Wendy was being honest, the 11th would have been a better choice than La Signora. Naive yet sharp.

Like the hydro blades he uses, he is flexible and deadly no matter the mission given. Although he relies a lot on instincts than rational thoughts, he is somewhat a favored child of Wendy's siblings.

"Wind Wisps are curious as they flow, often flowing into cracks in the facade of celestia and finding out what lurks underneath."

At least that's how she would describe them.

For gods in the Archon war, the description of those killed by her storm, would defer from her depiction of them as children.

The ability to copy a form was imperfect, the increased power of the gnosis turned something unrefined to something that of human accuracy.

In times of war, thousand winds would take form of those who have fallen over the century and hold up a weapon. It was said that the winds were terrifying when not monitored by the goddess of time and wind.

Like Wendy, who favored a person over others. Her siblings are the same. The latest favored person was that of the child where snow never melts. A child that fell into the stomach of the abyss.

And that very child was being courted by her best friend.

She stared at the strange duo from a high place. Questions rose to her head, mostly directed to the god of contracts.

When Ajax left she came down from her hiding spot and blended into the crowd before approaching the Archon.

"The winds seems to be in a good mood." She commented as she approached the other. "It's been a while." Zhongli glanced at her. "A while indeed." A soft laugh followed.

Annoyingly, the out of the millions of possibilities, the one that happened was the possibility of the harbinger coming back. It appears that fate was the one against her today. "Xiangsheng!.. Eh? Who's this?" Azure eyes looked at them confusingly. "Just a traveling bard~ hehe."

A small teal light passed by making Wendy ever-so-slightly nervous. "Oho? Quite interested on how on Tayvat did a bard and a consultant got along. Could you spare me a few minuets of you time, um..?" Ajax blinked realizing he didn't know Wendy's name. "Haha, my name would be Venti, what about you kind sir?"

'Endearing cluelessness, if he wasn't a child of snow I would have loved to observe him more.' A small grin etched on her face as Ajax dramatically introduced himself as 'Childe' Codename; 'Tartaglia'. Morax had a troubled face as he stared at the two interacting.

Wendy didn't sing any stories much to the duo's disappointment. ("What do you mean you're disappointed? I thought you find my ballads inaccurate.") She did cover up any holes in her mundane story. Basically, 'Zhongli' had met 'Venti' while the latter was traveling in Liyue and they just got along despite their differences.

Mundane story to Ajax's disappointment but there was uncertainty in his eyes when he looks at Wendy. Time and fate were never the same and perhaps going out of her abode made fate hate her. She sighed not bothering to look at the person behind her as she picked a silk lily.

"Are you going to keep following me or are you going to go on your way?" Azure eyes looked dead yet glowed in the darkness. 'How fitting, glowing could be substitute for thriving.'

"I'm here for Rex Lapis but something has been bothering me recently..." A faint teal glow surrounded him. 'My beloved siblings, I feel betrayed.'

a/n: 
If you're going to ask, yes, I did just disappear for more than two months to come back with 700+ words. Www, I lost my phone and not to mention this work got buried under my school works. Updates will probably still be scarce so don't expect me to come back with a lot of update I did just forget about this while playing around over in AO3. 

The frozen au will probably take longer since I don't have inspo for it. The future chapters would probably be ambiguous same for the ending. We only have three arcs to go though.