Peppa X Vecnussy X Daddy Pig X fem!reader X Mario X Luigi

Reader's POV:

As Daddy pig started jerking me off Vecnussy walked in quietly and suddenly ripped down daddy pigs pants, spread his porky cheeks and slammed into him Luckily Daddy Pig had heard Vecnussy's cheeks clapping as he walked so Daddy had taken his bedazzled butt plug and had started pleasuring Peppa who had been moaning very loudly as soon as Vecnussy walked in peppa put on her tie dye strappon and stared pounding into me with the lube that was there from out Daddy pig and I started screaming out in pleasure peppas name "UHHHHHOHHH P-PEPPA PE-EPPA PLEEASE MOMMY PLEASE MOMMY P-PEPPA" as i cummed. Luigi and Mario who were in the next room jerking off to eacher decided to join us and Luigi came in with beads of pre cum on his dick rubbing Marios balls as the pair walked in Luigi grabbed Peppa off of me which caused me to whine and tossed Peppa like a rag doll to Mario who in turn ripped off her strappon and started pounding into her, Luigi quickly started plunging into my sopping wet folds. After Daddy Pig and Vecnussy finished they came over and started thrusting into my body. Peppa and Mario soon saw what was happening and came over Mario started pounding my ass with Vecnussy while Peppa sat on my face squeezing my tiddies and oinking loudly as she cummed into my mouth. Seconds later I started my orgasm and came all over Daddy Pig. But I came on his knock off cereal hat collection so he stuck his disco stick into my pussy and thrusted to hard that his dick went through my brain and broke several of my bones while cumming so I died.

THIS IS FOR MY FRIEND 

I wrote this in less than 15 minutes