Prologue

Growth is an uncomfortable process, and pain is a necessary investment for progress – D. Smoke

As Alyssa stood in her massive bathroom in just an orange bra and lime green thong, she couldn't stop but admire herself, not only physically but emotionally. Sure, Alyssa wasn't your average size 6 everyday female in society, in fact she's a size 16 much more than double of what society deemed "normal" and "healthy" for a woman.

It also didn't help Alyssa, even though her son was 4 years of age. Alyssa still just could not find any time to lose any of the pregnancy weight she had gained during those brutal 10 months from the father of her son. But as Alyssa stood there staring back at herself, she couldn't help but love what she saw.

She wouldn't change anything about her wide hips and thick thighs, along with an ass that had so much meat it would take more than two large pair of hands from a male to grab completely. Alyssa liked to think of it as enough "love" to go around with how heavy her bottom half was.

Alyssa also took the time to admire her natural waist in the mirror as well that morning, her natural waist helped show case the beautiful god given curvy figure she'd been blessed with, and sure she had a bit of "love handles" on her back that seem to be more pronounced at given angles, but Alyssa still admired how beautiful they were because it was part of her body.

She also could not forget to admire her breast; they weren't as perky as they were, given that she had a baby she nurtured with. But still her breast stood with life and beautifully along with every blemish and crease her body had as well.

Alyssa could finally look in the mirror and be proud of what was staring back at her after the long and painful 4 years of her life.

Finally leaving the bathroom, after spending what felt like hours but was only a quick 30 minutes of admiring and getting herself cleaned for the day. Alyssa had her face lightly touched with natural looking makeup and after reading the time on her watch informing her it was 7am as quick as Alyssa could she grabbed her outfit of the day that she thanked God she picked out from the prior night before bed.

With a hurry she put on a business casual attire that consisted of a snug green formal silk pants downed in colorful flowers which enhanced her wide hips and large ass, along with a white sleeveless turtleneck with an open back tucked into her formal pants, which allowed her to be braless for the day, Alyssa quickly took her orange bra off before putting on her turtleneck.

Alyssa was completely aware of her nipples show casing through the thin top she chose to wear with just a small breeze, her body was just too sensitive and at times she truly hated how it reacted over the slightest touch, but she was already running late and could not afford to change her outfit now.

After dressing as fast as she could, Alyssa ran her fingers through her short tight curls, she loved every bit of her decision with cutting her hair and starting over 3 months ago, after moving from Miami to Texas, a decision she did not regret and such a convenient way of not having to do too much with hair. After putting on her short clair heels and grabbing her light-yellow Steve Madden purse, Alyssa made quick with grabbing all her belongings and heading straight into the kitchen to make breakfast and prep lunch for her son to have while at school.

Isaiah, Alyssa's son is truly her whole world, she couldn't imagine life without him now. Every time Alyssa would stare at her son all she could see was the father of her child, and even though at times she would be haunted with nightmares at night or reminded of the hell she endured she still cherished every second of her son Isaiah, he was the constant reminder of why she needed to find them a new home and why she continues to put her all in everything, to make her son happy and content.