Chapter 5

Iris's POV.

He was frozen in place I walked to him a touched his face.

"angle do you know what you are asking" he asked holding my face in his heads

"yes I do I have waited to long for this day I have some evidence on him that might help you" I said walking to where Fangs cage is.

"what evidence and how did you get it angle" I loved when he called me that.

"First I want to know if I can trust you" I had to know he wasn't going to kill me after because this evidence was very valuable.

"Angle in the line of work I do you must always remember never trust anyone always have an escape plan" he said looking into my eyes to show he ment every word.

"Right anyway the evidence is in there" I said pointing to the big glass cage.

"What the hell is that" he said as fangs appeared in front of the glass he was 4 years old and he was my first experiment.

"This is fangs I created him 4 years ago he is my escape plan" I said with a proud smile.

"Your proud of him yet it was so easy to get hazle to do what we wanted her to do what makes him different" I turned to look at him and decided to tell him what makes my fangs so special.

"he is a special creation created by me this is what he is made of. Coral reef snake Less than one drop can kill a human being. Box jellyfish 11 people lost their lives in shark attacks, but estimates suggest that between 50 and 100 people die every year from encounters with the box jellyfish.Basking shark Lifespan
50 years... And lastly Great White Shark they are known to be the most aggressive of them all... And no he will not attack anyone without my say you see thoes 5 big brown dots they are controlled by this my bracelet "after I finished he was looking at me like I grown 2 heads.

" wait I don't understand where is the evidence that you say you have "he raised a brow and looked at me

" a couple months ago one of my sharks went missing I thought it was odd because the alarm didn't go off after a week the shark was back in the cage no one nows this but I have hidden cameras in the ocean around the reef section leading to my cages so I checked it and I found a few divers they had cases with them silver ones 5 to be exact... They took my shark to put a tracker on him and then they bought him back to they could hide thoes cases in the cage they don't know who I am so after some time I dived down and took all the case's and found every single person that Danity has killed and blackmail there are some things I don't understand but it's enough to put him away "I finished.

" if you had all this then why didn't you just go to the cops your self "

" because sown of them work for him and some for you I didn't know who I can trust "