Chapter 6

Vincent's POV.

"I will kill him with your help we can work together" I said holding her hand in mine.

"fine we can work together but you have to promise to keep my name secret if Dimitry got ahold of me again.." she stopped and I could feel her shaking she was afraid of him.

"he won't I give you my word and when I give my word I keep it now about that date" I said pulling her toward my car I was serious about getting to know this angel she was something quite intriguing I couldn't quite put my finger on it but those big chocolate brown eyes fuck me I could already picture it her on her knees... I had to adjust my suit pants since I could already feel my cock switching at the though of having her maybe it was just lust maybe after one taste I'd be satisfied.... I didn't know at this moment how wrong I was..

After a lovely dinner and talking about things we liked we where at her place walking on the white sand beach it was already dark but the thousands of stars lit up the sky we walked and talked we went back in her house and talked some more it was already 2 in the morning and I didn't want to leave I couldn't get enough of this angel in front of me I held her in my arms and we slept no sex just cuddled I haven't doen this before it was new to me but I liked it a lot.

Iris POV

Opening my eyes to the sun kissing my skin it was warm but what was warmer the person next to me Vincent he was holding me in his arms as he slept he had no shirt on she I was tracing my fingers over his back tattoos... And then on his arm I saw the serpent tattoo it was his gang inital if you had it you where with them... It looked beautiful.

"staring is rude" I jumped a little not expecting him to be awake.

"So is walking in to someone property without permission" I challenged back and he let of a sexy chuckle I had to close my thighs tight to stop the beating of my core.

"I was thinking how about you come to my place today we can spend the day and you can meet my sister if you want" I was in owe he wants me to meet his sister that had to mean something right.

"that sounds amazing let me take a shower and change then we can leave" I said going into my bathroom.

We where currently at Vincent's place it was a mansions but what did I expect from Vincent Saint... His sister and I where currently in they poor talking and we had so much in common and same likes and dislikes Vincent was in his home office doing some work... Never in my life would I have thought of being with someone like him but once you get to know the man the monster goes away that everyone sees.

Candice and I where making lunch and a mess it was really fun being with her she reminded me of Maya I feel they would get along really well.

"You must be the shark girl" I looked up to see one of the men from the docks he was the hacker I narrowed my eyes at him.

"whow easy there little vixen I was only doing my job I'm Tommy" he said holding out his hand for me to take.

"and I'm Ben and this scery looking devil is... "

"sweet tooth" I finished for him... Everyone new him and he was scery but right now he looked like a lost puppy.

"actually the names James Love" he had a British accent.

"stop flirting with My Woman" Looking to the left we see Vicente coming in with an annoyed look... Wait his woman some how that made me get butterflies in my tummy.

"Relax big brother this women is to smitten by you to think of anyone else am I right Irissss" Candice said making me blush like a tomato Vincent came and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and whispering in my ear while everyone was chatting.

"If another men looks at you in the wrong way or even considers touching what mine I will kill them angel I am very positive of what is mine and I don't mind showing the world that you are" he finished kissing my neck at his words I could feel my wetness in between my legs and the heat coming from my core.

After lunch we played a few games and laughed telling jokes I got to know all of them they where quite nice people even the big bad Sweet tooth.

.................................................................

Need a picture of Dimitry who do your think he should be....
Like and comment love yall