Chapter 16

Iris's POV.

Today was the last day in morocco tomorrow at 9 we head back to Australia I'm gonna miss it here to be honest it is just so peaceful I love being on the Yatch the ocean has always made me feel better after a storm.

"Good Morning angel what are you thinking about" I turned to look at Vincent who just got out the shower I pouted he went without me.

"whats wrong baby" he rushed to me.

"whyy did you shower without me" he chuckled at me.

"I didn't want to wake up up baby come let's go back in the shower together angel" I got up and followed him.

After our shower we got ready for the day.

"So since it's our last day after breakfast we are going to do some shopping then we going shark cage diving" Vincent said I screamed with excitement yes yes I love sharks so this was very exciting for me.

After shopping and shark cage diving we went Kayaking, Rafting, under water diving, kite surfing, after lunch we went on a little hike then we went to swim with dolphins and we got to feed them after that we headed back to the Yatch.

"ok everyone get showered dressed up because I'm taking yourll for an early dinner then to a wine tasting" we all rushed to gett ready and I had just the dress for tonight.

While Vincent finished and went down with everyone i was just finishing up.

As I walked off the yatch I saw Vincents eyes and he did not look happy I new he didn't like the dress because it's extremely short the thing about Vincent is that he is very posessive not in I own you scary way more like sexy I'm gonna kiss you g...

As I walked off the yatch I saw Vincents eyes and he did not look happy I new he didn't like the dress because it's extremely short the thing about Vincent is that he is very posessive not in I own you scary way more like sexy I'm gonna kiss you grab you and touch you and I don't care who sees way.

"You playing with fire angel" he whispered in my ear before nipping it I shivered at that he new the effect he had on me.

"let's go love birds" James yelled out and we all took off.

After a lovely seafood dinner we set off to our wine tasting.

T

T

his was the first time I had been to a wine tasting and it was fancy.