too close..

too close..

❦❦

this is kinda fucking long!! 😭

Bruce:

Bruce has always been comfortable in his sexuality,
he's never really identified as anything though..
He has had crush on guys, and crushes on girls. But he was never out as anything, usually people just assumed he was straight. He's noticed SOME guys stare at him in a way. but it was the 1970's, so of course no one would really ask him out.
When it came to Vance, Bruce didn't mind.

Vance was the prettiest boy he had ever laid his eyes on and boy did he wanna talk to him. so today was the day he was gonna do it.

As from last time Bruce was sitting by Vance, doing his daily check out. Vance had on baggy dark blue pants, with a sleeveless jean jacket and black shirt, with his hair in a bun. His hair was in a bun! Bruce's tan skin instantly became a crimson red. He decided to open his mouth while they had free time for two minutes while the teacher had a phone call.

"H-hi! I'm Bruce! Your Vance right?" Vance gave Bruce an terrifying look with a mix of annoyance. He opened his mouth to speak, "What do you want?" the blonde says tirelessly. "I wanna actually have a conversation with you! Maybe hang out or-" "No."
Vance replies immediately with no thought. Bruce stares in confusion, and a bit of embarrassment. He said talks again. "Oh, well.. I mean why?" he says with a bit of annoyance in his voice. "Because why the fuck would I?" "I'll take you to the arcade and buy everything!" Bruce smiles, he instantly regrets what he just said.

Vance:

Vance isn't that comfortable with his sexuality, he's very confused about it. The thing is, he's never been very interested in girls nor had a girlfriend. He's never even been asked out because of his reputation, although, girls do like 'bad boys' and as you see, Vance is one of em'.
But, on the other hand he's found boys.... He dosent remember being attracted to a girl because he was never worried about any of them. He's very confusing at times.

And Bruce? Now he's just fucking with his head, he's so nice, so fucking nice it's weird. He rarely curses from what Vance hears, and helps others in need. Bruce is the absolute polar-fucking-opposite of Vance.

And now Bruce Yamada just asked him to go to an arcade. What the hell? I mean yeah it'll be fun playing his ultimate fucking game pinball (idk wat it's called) but does he really wanna go with him? Yes, he really does, does he want to admit such a thing? No. But free shit is free shit and his mom taught him to always take free shit, of course not from a fucking pedo or something.

But at least from a middle class asshat like Bruce.

"Sure I'll go. Don't expect this to be a fucking hangout though. I'm only going for free shit." Vance scoffs.

He see's Bruce's face light up, he grins. "Hell yeah! It's gonna be fun I promise."

Vance groans, he does not wanna spend a joy filled day with Bruce Yamada.

-timeskip-

Vance walks towards the arcade, the one him and Bruce agreed on. Well - Vance agreed on..

He walks in and sees Bruce, while he's walking towards him, he spots two other guys. What the fuck? He thought. And it seems to be Robin Arellano and this scrawny dude named Finney Blake.

While he's behind Bruce towering about 2 feet over the boy, Finney slowly walks backwards as if he's frightened, while Robin looks at Vance with a sharp glance. Bruce turns around to greet Vance and tries to hug him. This makes Vance kinda uncomfortable but he somewhat accepted it. Finney stares confused.

"He's here guys! Say hello :)" Bruce exclaims. Finney starts speaking first, "erm, hello Vance.." he says with a slight smile. Vance gives a slight wave somewhat shyly. He doesn't know why he's being so awkward, he's just never been around a lot of people, or hung out. "Hey Vance." Robin says coyly. Vance gives another silent wave. Bruce sees the awkward tension and decides to break it by pointing everyone over to the direction of some common arcade games, everyone follows.

After a hour the group decides to do other stuff with each other, breaking the group into groups of two.
Bruce and Vance, Robin and Finney. Vance is playing his favorite game while Bruce is cheering him on quietly. He notices him and Bruce are getting a few stares, ya know, because of the personality difference.

Eventually both get bored in this game and goes past the photo booth, Vance of course did not care for the booth. But Bruce did, Vance feels a tap on his shoulder as he sees Vance pointing with his thumb to the booth. Vance gives him an annoyed look, and after the puppy dog eyes, and begging he gives in. "Yay! This is gonna be awesome dude!" he says joyfully.

Bruce's actual pov
(Since their not actually saying
anything from their point of views sorry lol)

Finally! He gives in, begging like that in public is embarrassing.. I'm never doing that again.
Me and Vance goes into the photo booth and pay, we pick our filters and all that
shit you do in a photo booth, and get ready.

It's a bit cramped and trust me, you can see on our faces. So we're kinda close. My leg is a bit over Vance's and his arm is behind me.

So yeah, we're pretty dang close.

The first picture starts up and I stick out my tongue and put up a peace sign, while Vance puts up a rock sign and bites his lip. Kinda gave me butterflies, maybe I'm just into bad guys? Nah because a lot of my crushes were pretty good people. Whatever! The next picture comes on and I wanna joke around a bit! So I put my legs up on Vance while putting my hands above my head.
Vance is clearly pissed off but just gives me a glare while sticking up the middle finger to the camera.

When the picture is taken he attempts to push me off but somehow we get closer. I can see his freckles.

He's so handsome..

CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE ITS TOO LONG

1072 WORDS!!