too lazy..

too lazy..

guys I might end it soon!

Bruce:

Me and Vance are sitting in my room, just messing around until we got bored. "Bruce, I wanna do something fun!" He says. I am not letting him choose what we do or I'm gonna end up going to jail.

"Hm, wanna paint our nails?" I suggest, his eyes widen. He flushes with embarrassment.

"But what i- what if the- we could be-" I shush him up. I smile and kiss him,
"We'll just ignore them, besides, maybe it's time to come out?" Vance eyes widen again at the statement. He rests his face.

"I'll think about it, but I guess we could I don't give a shit." He agrees. I smile and run to Amy's room. 

She's not here, must be at ballet. I grab white and black. I then rush back towards my room and sit in the floor crisscrossed.

I grab Vance's hand, hm... he would look cute with black nails. "What?" I stare down at his hands. He actually has really hot hands. Veins are appearing in his hands, and they look so strong.

I kiss his hand, he yanks it away while blushing. "So sensitive.." I say while I grab his hand opening the polish. I then apply the wet polish to his nails. Being washed away by a pitch black liquid.

"It's cold." He says. I look up and give him a smile, I then look back down while shaking my head.

"Now do me!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Oh uhm, I'm not the most steady. I shake a lot." I nod, I stick my hands out spaced apart for him to paint.

He grabs it and smells it, he backs away cringing. I laugh, he grabs my left hand and paints my nails while. He's actually really good. He grabs the other and finishes them all.

"All done." He says while he twists the cap back on. I look at my hands to see them perfectly done.

"Amazing, you did so good!" Vance blushed at the praise. I love to praise him over tiny things. He deserves it.

"I did good?" I nod, he smiles. It's a genuine smile too. "I love you so much Bruce." He laughs. He then covers his mouth after realizing his statement.

I'm literally red, like I must be. I felt so happy for him, but so flustered. "Vance..!" I exclaim. "You did it! I knew you could say it!" I hug him.

He freezes up, he's crying into my shoulder. "Vance are you okay? We're you no-" "No. I'm actually amazing, it's a mix of fucking relief and sadness." Awww, I kiss him and he kisses back. We drop to the floor and giggle.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too Vance."

~~

The next day I see a furry ball of hair in my face, and some in my mouth. Ew, but to my surprise it's Vance. He needs to stop being so close, he's practically in my skin.

"Vance."

"Hm.." oh he's awake, perfect.

"Get off, I know it's cold but your so close sweetie." I ask. He flips me on top, I blush.

"Vance! Dude this isn't better!" I say.

"Ugh." He puts me down to the other side. He then gets on top of me.

"Vance, get up." He shakes his head no.

I push him off and sit up. He grumbles, such a crybaby. "Fine, come here." He quickly moves to my side and climbs ontop of me squishing me.

"Vance you wouldn't be cold with a shirt, put on one of mine." I ask, he looks up with happiness in his eyes.

He gets out of bed and slides over to my closet, he then grabs a grey hoodie and slide it on. He turns around, sniffing it I think.

"Your such a loser Vance!" I giggle, he turns around and jumps back into bed. "It's still cold, I need your body heat." I blush, he's so annoying. I wrap my arms around him, but he grabs them
and lowers them to his waist.

"Remember that time at the junk yard? When you said I was trying to 'bone you'? How the tables have turned.." he looks up and blushes.

"Shut the duck Bruce, I'm just really comfortable like this!" Whatever he says I guess, I pull him and and kisses him. He kissed back while palming my face.

"I'm gonna kiss you everywhere on your face!." He jokes. He starts to actually kiss me everywhere going down. He kisses my neck pretty hard and down to my chest. He comes back up.

He smirks and I giggle, he's literally so cute. I think I'm obsessed with him, his face, eyes, hair. Might've fact, I'm gonna start playing with his hair now.

"Not today Bruce!" He yells. But I ignore him and make a braid. Learned it from Amy.

"Your gonna look so pretty" he groans, "Why do you always call me pretty, aren't I scary? And ugly." He mumbles the last part, but I could back it out. I grab his face,

"Vance Hopper, you are so fucking gorgeous. Don't say that." I respond stern.

"Oh.." he responds back. I guess he's a bit insecure. But that's okay, he has me.

"I love you so much Bruce." I still gotta get used to those words coming out of that pretty mouth. "I love you to pretty boy." I say back.

Vance hopper deserves all the love in. The world, and trust me I will give him that love. Whether it takes years.

this is short but uh I have writers block lol so ideas?