Part 2 - Lunch happenings

Hey guys it's me again, uploading the next chapter right now! Really happy with the amount of views this story has got so far, gonna keep the chapters coming as often as I can. But please bear in mind that I do have a Law Degree to be workign on and my own novel. 

Cherrio!

LouisTWonder xx

------

“So then Katie, why Donny High? Where are you from?” Mia asked at Lunch break. We had shown Katie around in the morning (she was in all the same classes as us) and she’d gotten to know us as we do nothing but talk all day. I think she’s actually slightly scared of me because every-time we crossed paths with Tomlinson and crew it would be glare off central and I’d be cursing under my breath.

“I moved here from Inverness, as you can probably tell from the Scottish accent… my Mum and Dad split up and my Dad is from here so… I didn’t really get on with ma mum as much as I do my Dad so I came with him. He has a good job and was going to help me get into Goldsmith’s if I was good. It’s getting less likely these days” She smiled brightly. It was a breath of fresh air around here.

“Why did you get kicked out anyway?” I asked scoffing on a chicken wrap and prawn cocktail crisps.

“I punched a girl in the face… she’d been bullying me the whole school year and I finally had enough” She said proudly.

“Nice one!” Mia and I said together.

“Hello chicklets” Uh-Oh. Damian and Jarvis were here. “How are my two favourite bitc- hey! You must be the newbie!”

Damian and Jarvis were the only boys Mia and I could actually stand in this place. They were cool, smart and hilarious to boot. Damian was into punk rock music but dressed like a skater dude all the time, which is why we hang out so much. We like to discuss our skateboards and compare. He had Captain America on his and me Iron Man. We’d often get physical during arguments over who was better, but it was all in jest.

Jarvis on the other hands was into pranks and I had been on the receiving end. Only once though, I confronted him in front of the whole cafeteria and from then on he’s respected me for having balls. I’d often help him pranks others when he was about, but it was more of an individual feat by him.

“Guys, this is Katie Drent, she just moved here from Inverness, Katie this is Damian and Jarvis. They are the only two boys worth your time in this school” I said introducing them to her.

“What is this with you and all boys are evil thing?” Katie asked.

“Firstly, not all boys are evil… Secondly, how long have we got until the end of Lunch?” I laughed. That was until the five twatskteers came in. “Oh dear”

“Robyn how nice to see you!” Louis called and came over and sat in-between me and Mia, practically sitting on her lap.

“Yo Tomlinson, am I invisible? Get off my knee, Ass!” Mia tried to shove him away but that just meant he was getting closer to me.

“What do you want, Louis?” I sighed, finishing off my crisps and starting on my cookie. The boys had caused a scene and people were staring at Mia trying to free her leg from Louis’ bum and Katie who was being surrounded by the other four lads.

“Who’s the newbie?” He said with a face that was half happy, half angry.

“Leave her alone, I shall not let you do to her what you did to me, or Mia, or every other damn girl in this cafeteria” I wasn’t looking at him anymore, I was too busy enjoying my cookie. “Yum… so good, want some?”