Part 6 - Friendly advice.

Hello everyone, thanks for reading my story so far! I'm really enjoying writing it... here we have Robyn's feeling straight after the incident with Louis in detention. Plus she gets friendly advice from mother and friends. 

:)

LouisTWonder x

I got home and immediately fell on my bed. What had I done? I had nearly had sex with Louis William Tomlinson on a desk in our form room… WHAT?! Why did I do that? Why did I let him get to me? I bet he’s sitting there all happy and proud of him, Urgh I can’t believe this!

“Where have you been? School finished two hours ago!” My mother had stormed into my room and angry and veiny. Elizabeth Fellows was a sweet woman and she’d always been there for me, but her patience was wearing thin these days, and I didn’t blame her. I was being a rebel, Pete was failing his GCSE’s and the two young members of the heard were being crazy as usual. Dad (Simon Fellows) was always at work. Being a lawyer meant he didn’t spend as much time with the family as he liked.

“Detention” I muttered. My head still face-first on my pillow, tears forming in my eyes. “I have a date this evening… and I kissed someone else… I’m such a bad person”

“I’m guessing that’s not why you got detention…” She said, really un-helpfully. I sat up in my bed.

“I got detention yesterday for the week because I had an argument with Tomlinson in form… and for wearing that top which says fuck on it…” I said, still mumbling into my pillow. “Then at Katie Strider’s party, Tomlinson said that if Katie Drent the new girl was to be left alone, you know how he is mum, then I was to have sex with him… obviously I was all ‘you’re an arse’… anyway then Liam, this really sweet guy asked me on a date this evening and I was so looking forward to it and then in detention the teach went out to photocopy and stuff because you know and then I told Louis I had a date and he got angry and threw a table and some chairs and pinned me to the wall and we kissed and nearly had sex”

“I’m not sure I got all that… but if you want my advice… be honest with this Liam boy, is he aware of how Louis is?” She asked with a smile on her face. I nodded like mad.

“Liam is Louis’ best friend… well one of them” I sighed. My mother just nodded understandingly and gave me a hug.

“You know… your father was a bit of a player in school… “

“What’s that got to do with anything? And Dad? A player? Don’t make me laugh!”

“It’s true… he slept with the entire cheerleading squad” My mother cackled laughing before leaving me in peace. Thank god.

What is it with cheerleading squads?

I’ll never know…

Not sure I want to really.

I decided to get ready for my date, I had no idea what to wear? I put my hair in curling rings as I tried to figure out what to wear. It was a movie date but also waffles… movie would be something a little less formal than a restaurant… hmmm. I was in my underwear (well my pants not a bra) when Mia and Katie came barging through my bedroom doors.

“AAAARRRGGHHH” I screamed as I jumped in shock.

“Oh god we’re sorry!” Katie had gone bright red, matching my underwear.

 “Really, red underwear? Slut” Mia cackled. I grabbed my dressing gown and slunk into it while facing the other way. “How was detention?”

“The worst detention of my life” I huffed as I tried to sort out what I was going to wear for my date. Mia and Katie sat themselves down on my bed.