Part 5 - Tension and Bliss

Hey guys, so it's a new update and I'm really excited about this chapter... It's raunchy and hot and intimate but also scary! OOOOH!

:)

LOUISTWONDER! xx

Tick, tock, tick, tock. Detention was dragging on forever. I’d only been in it for 7 minutes and I was already bored out of my mind. Louis was sat on the opposite side of the classroom but we had been made to look at each other. Mr. Boring was determined that Louis and I were going to get on. There was a higher chance of me sprouting wings and flying away to London where I’d never have to see him again.

“Excuse me for a moment; I’m just nipping out to do some photocopying… I’ll be back in five minutes; if you leave it’s another week of detention” and then he swanned off. I just sighed and got my phone out. I text Mia to let her know that I was in detention (she seemed to think I’d skip it, cus I was a ‘bad chick or whatever’) Louis was sat smirking at me from across the room.

“Louis, your face will permanently stay like that” I said, not even looking at him but instead staring at some of the posters around our form room. There was stuff about personal hygiene and bullying and all the other usual stuff. Makes me wonder, does Louis even think that what he does to women is bullying?

“Still sexy right?” he asked. I turned to look at him. Was he really that pathetic? He was so stupid it actually made me laugh. “C’mon, Fellows… you know you love me. Speaking of which, have you had a chance to think about my offer?”

“Yeah, I think you’re an Ass… the usual” I snorted as I put my phone away in my pocket. Mia had replied with a ‘good’ and that was it. Thank you Bestie. She had calmed down a lot after I told her about Louis’ threat… At Lunch time, Katie had gone to sign up for the art club so we had a chance to discuss the matter.

“Are you sure he’s not bluffing?” Mia asked.

“I’m pretty sure, you saw how close we were dancing last night… he was taking advantage of my drunken state. Then this morning he was all happy and nice to me… I just don’t get it”

“One thing is for sure we need to keep Katie safe, make sure she doesn’t wander away from us too often, I’d hate for Louis to corner her somewhere” Mia mused. “That’s why she’s safe in the Art club; Louis wouldn’t be seen anywhere near that, the boys play footie at lunch most days”

“That still doesn’t help though does it? I don’t wanna sleep with him again, but Katie has only just got here and I don’t want her to be damaged before she’s had a week here!”

In the end we decided to just keep her close by until we could figure out what else to do. I couldn’t talk to Katie about it because she’d possibly think that I was joking or making it up, I couldn’t talk to Mia about it anymore because she hated discussing Louis at the best of times. And I couldn’t talk to Damian or Jarvis anymore because they’ve decided to ignore me since I was dancing with Louis at the party. I mean childish or what?

“I’m not an Ass really… I have a good Ass” Louis winked. I’m pretty sure I made a sick face… I mean he was just revolting. Yeah, he does have a good Ass, even Mia admits it, remember? But the way he says stuff is so perverted it creeps me out.

“Louis can you be serious for one second! I’m really pissed that you think you can control and manipulate women as if they’re yours to play with! You’re such an immature ass… if you don’t watch out you’re going to get used the way you use us!” I snapped before resting my head on the table as the hangover caught up with me again.