Im ready

when I walked out into the presence of the other boys, a shiver ran down my spine. partly because the way they all stared, and partly because the face iwaizumi was making. he looked so turned on right now- and a part of me fell submissive to that look.

"Alright. She's a little easier to tolerate now". Oikawa said. I suppressed my urge to smile ear from ear. Somehow my embarrassment added to the rush I was feeling right now.

Kang sat back into the couch and stared me up and down

Kang sat back into the couch and stared me up and down. "Give us a spin". He grinned.

I slowly turned around, and listened to the sound of them adjust in their seats, and let out small sighs.
"That will work". Ushijima said.
"No doubt about it". Dice smiled making my stomach twist. He made me so nervous.
He looked the most intimidating.

"So- when will I be using this"? I asked

They all looked at eachother. "Well- we were gonna give you more of a heads up. But we don't really care what you think". Oikawa laughed.

I glared at him realizing what he was saying.

"Wait"- i mumbled.
"Tonight y/n". Iwaizumi smiled standing up. My knees felt weak all of a sudden.
How could they not tell me I would have to do a fucking mafia heist tonight?

Iwaizumi came closer and put his hand behind me, pushing my back forward and forcing my body against his. "But until then.. you need some practice huh"? He asked.

My eyes went wide and i bit my tongue.
I was internally screaming.
I couldn't lie... this was partly a fantasy.

"What kind of practice"? I asked.
He let me go and went to sit back down.
"Well.. you might look like a dancer. But anyone could spot a fake if they didn't dance". He told me.

"So- I have to be a real stripper"? I asked.
"Now you're getting it". Oikawa smiled.

"But- I don't know how to".. I paused.
"Just... be sensual you know"? Iwaizumi asked.
I nodded. "I mean I guess I could but.. you guys are all staring at me". I said hesitantly.