Love and affection

Walking into the room was surreal.
I'd never expect this much of a cliche.

A dim room with lamps in the corners, a red hue casting itself over most of the space

There was a couch backed against the wall, and a stripper pole in the corner. When I saw that I gulped. I hope he doesn't expect me to know how to use one of those.

There was also a chair across the room, in front of a window that was covered with black curtains.

"Don't be shy now... I have a feeling you're more fun than you're showing". Akaashi grinned, walking over to sit on the couch.

He eyed the pole across the room and I bit my bottom lip. Shit.
He motioned again more noticeably towards the pole.
"Come on give me a show... you're a dancer aren't you"? He asked leaning back and putting his arms up on the couch.

I nodded slowly and walked over to the pole

I nodded slowly and walked over to the pole. I grabbed my arms and shivered in the cold air. There was a vent right over the pole.

I grabbed the metal with a shaking hand. Not sure what to do now.

"Well.. it's just". I started to mumble.

"What's wrong? Don't you know how to use it"? He grinned.

I left the platform and returned in front of him. With this man looking up at me I felt defeated. The alcohol in my system made me hazy, and I was becoming more faded.

I know i saw oikawa in the kitchen earlier.
I hope he saw me...

"I was hoping maybe I could be a little closer". I cooed bending down and whispering into akaashi's neck.

The man smelled like cologne and liquor.

"Mm, I see". He said wrapping an arm around my neck and pulling me down on top of him. I sat on his lap, straddling him as he stared me down.

This little outfit was so degrading but I couldn't help but feel sexy.
Like what I was doing was somewhat interesting. No experience and yet here I was.