002

'people are getting slayed but y'all are chilling and eating? Is this world insane. . .'

- - - - -

Y/N's POV;

7;29am

as i ran faster from the elevator to avoid any attacks from the robotic robot bears, i panted along the way and stopped after reaching the door of the apartment.

exiting the building, i look down in tiredness, gathering my energy before running away from the bears.

remembering about byakuya's statement from earlier, i looked up to see a nearby restaurant sign lightning up, without scratches/marks.

"haah. . . that must be the restaurant that guy byakuya was talking about. . ." after saying that sentence, i coughed due of the energy that was absorbed.

walking a few steps, a sound of a car crash echoed throughout the city; grabbing my attention, i looked at the source of the sound and widened my eyes in shock.

"please help me-!"

"AHHHHHH"

blood splattered as the sounds of the people crying and dying, their faces expression was in a despaired condition.

numb at the sight, my mouth agape, the sight getting more worster second by seconds, thinking to save the people; there were only 2 options.

- - - - -

1. Ignore the people who are dying and go to the restaurant

Consequences: Increased Victims.

- - -

2. Save them, attract the robots attentions.

Consequences: You'll die + you don't know anything yet about the gun, they're also dead so why waste your life ?

- - - - -

gulping at my selfish actions, i ran towards the restaurant to find the person and kicked the door rushingly.

and then, see a few people eating peacefully&quitely having their last moments, so happily.

"huh. . . ?" confused at the condition, i shook my head in denial and slammed the receptionist's table harshly.

"ma'am ! i'm sorry for slamming the table, but, can you please evacuate everyone to a more safe place ! ? there's people dying outside and ! and -" before i could continue my ramblings, the woman shushed me up with a concerned statement.

"ma'am, please be seated, do not make heavy assumptions or fake information plea-"

"no ! listen to me ! i don't care if i am being aggressive at this moment, but all of your lives are on the line ! please listen to me ! there's robots outside killing people and i know it's not fucking safe !!" i shouted desperately, looking at my convincing performance, the woman's eyes shifted to the telephone on her side.