Great Potential for Exports of Charcoal Briquettes from Indonesia

Charcoal from Indonesia - Who would have thought if the following people were one of the potential exports from Indonesia? Some entrepreneurs have succeeded in penetrating the export market by successfully sending one container of coconut charcoal...

Charcoal from Indonesia - Who would have thought if the following people were one of the potential exports from Indonesia? Some entrepreneurs have succeeded in penetrating the export market by successfully sending one container of coconut charcoal briquettes to Turkey in January.

According to a number of countries, charcoal briquettes originating from Indonesia are the best products in the world. Besides Turkey, this charcoal briquette has also received many requests to be sent to Bosnia, Albania, Russia, France, and the United States.

A number of charcoal briquette entrepreneurs have also been in great demand by Indonesian market suppliers. Many use charcoal briquettes as a substitute for coconut shell charcoal because they have a longer shelf life and affordable prices, so using these charcoal briquettes Indonesian food entrepreneurs are more cost-effective.

It is hoped that in 2021 this charcoal briquette will become a potential market for export abroad in the long term. And hope that the government will look at this charcoal briquette business so that it can start cooperation with several countries in the world.

The Demand for Charcoal Briquette Exports Continues to Increase

Coconut shell charcoal briquettes are a commodity that has great potential to be marketed in various countries. The demand for charcoal briquettes continues to increase every year and the fulfillment of the demanded quota of only one-third of the total demand is an important reference for the development of the export process for coconut shell charcoal briquettes from Indonesia.

In addition, it should be noted that through the results of research on coconut shell charcoal briquette products circulating in the world charcoal briquette market, the shape of the cubic briquette size is the most popular form in the market.

Specifically, the 2.5 cm cubic shape is the most popular size in the market. A neat cut of briquettes is also known to have an influence on buyers' interest in choosing the briquettes to be consumed. Packaging design is not very influential as a factor in product selection. The price per kilo in the retail market is SAR 10.

Please visit our official website for further information on https://rumahsabut.com/briquette-manufacturers/