Sorry

Hi guys I am so sorry for the late of updating my new chapters and I feel whatever I'm going to say is going to be just another excuse but please try to understand. Thank you.

This month, May, is going to be the last month of my school year. I will be on my summer holiday the 30th. Now here's the thing: I didn't do so well in my other exams I need to focus and have a really good average or I'm going to kill myself!! (joking) So the updates till that date are going to be slow, in other words I am going to update but it will be done slowly.

Plus it's effing hot in here it's 40°C (104°F)!!!

Another thing, my story isn't the way I want it. I've watched recently stuff that made me wanna punch myself in the face..multiple times...with an axe.

I didn't portray ALYSON THE WAY I WANTED IT!

 Plus I kept taking off some chapters that turned out o be very important and added chapters, that to this day, I weep when I read them.

With that being said, and now that you've been throughly disoppointed and bored, I am very sorry for this, I'm a lousy writer, I completely admit that. But I will fix it during summer. I will still update frequently and at the same time I'll fix the previous chapters. Plus my mom is going to print it for me once done so.. I really need to fix it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING AND FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME THE PHOTO I POSTED IS WHAT I DO EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST MONTHS, THE STUPID SMILE ON MY FACE IS BECAUSE OF YOU AND I THANK YOU IMMENSELY FOR THAT!!

THIS IS NOT GOODBYE, This is me letting you know about my plans for this story:

*Editing it.

*Finishing it.

At the same time of course.

you'll be notified when I edit a chapter or add or take it off. I promise.

Bye!! Next chapter will be smutty! (LOL, like that is even a word..)