Red string of fate.

Yoongi POV:
The nurse was talking about bathing Jimin and honestly I would never have said yes to it since I'm not really his mate and things like this shouldn't be done unless there's a genuine reason but my conscience wasn't really working.

All I could think about was the fact that Jackson shouldn't be the one bathing Jimin so it had to be me.

Another part of me always seemed to justify my actions and this time it yelled "It's not like you haven't seen it before". Okay so maybe yes, I had seen him naked before but I don't really remember it.

Anyways Jimin was drenching in sweat from top to bottom and he looked at himself with disgust and I could only sympathise because I was the one who put him in this situation.

Everyone walked out of the room in order to give us some privacy and as Jackson walked out I stuck my tongue out at him only for him to laugh it off.

"So Jimin, how's my baby doing?" I asked with a slight smile on my face.

Jimin caressed his stomach and said "I don't know if the heat was good for it but the baby's doing well".

I smiled and said "I'm glad both you and the baby are okay. Now come on my Jiminie you need to take a shower you look all drained."

Jimin nodded and tried to get up and instantly I was next to him helping him up.

Holding him whilst his clothes were all wet with sweat was uncomfortable but nonetheless I took him to the showers attached to his room in the hospital and helped him out of his clothes.

Jimin was blushing madly but I was very impressed with his body. He still had his boxers on but nonetheless Jimin's tanned skin looked beautiful and it being covered in sweat made it ten times harder for me to concentrate.

His stomach had a slight bump and his collar bones were surprisingly very attractive.

I shook out of my thoughts and then said "Look Jimin don't be shy, if you don't want to take off your boxers that's fine but am I allowed to touch you".

Jimin sighed and said "Yes, Hyung because if you don't I think I'll fall down. My legs are very numb".

I nodded and then helped him into the shower. I put the shower on and made sure it was the right temperature.

Once Jimin was under it I began to help him bathe. I lathered up some shampoo and put it on his scalp and massaged it in well. Jimin relaxed visibly but suddenly his legs couldn't hold him up so he fell forward and his wet body fell on me since I made sure I caught him.

"Ahh Hyung I can't". He spoke out and I just held his waist tightly. "I've got you love, just hug me and I'll bathe you."

Jimin's body reacted to me calling him love and I smirked but he didn't say anything and I just gently finished cleaning his hair and then began to take some body soap to apply to his body.

I lathered it up and then used a scrub to message it in to his body. Jimin shifted into a more comfortable position with his head on my shoulder and although I was now just as wet as him we felt comfortable.

We both stayed under the running shower; Jimin in just his shorts and me fully clothed.

Jimin was attached to me by the hip at this point and I wouldn't lie when I said I had a problem down there with the way Jimin held onto me.

I scolded myself for thinking that way and reminding myself of my mate so I would usher the thoughts away.

Once he was clean I pulled him away from me and he looked at me with these innocent eyes. I wanted to kiss him I don't know why but I did.