Dreams Come True

**

The next day, Claire and Wendy are out for lunch.

"I am dying to eat right now!" said Wendy

"Me too." Claire agrees.

They order their food and begin to eat. They talk about their lives and other stuff.

"So, how is your love life these days?" Claire asks.

"Pretty average." Wendy replied.

"Yeah, I hear ya. I have been dating this girl for ages but I think she is cheating on me." Claire said.

Wendy spits out her food in shock. "Wait, you're a lesbian? Why didn't you tell me?" Wendy asked.

"Why would I? You never asked me." Claire said.

"I didn't even know you were gay. I never saw any signs." Wendy said.

"You weren't paying attention." Claire laughed.

"Anyway, don't worry about it. I am sure she is not cheating on you." Wendy said.

"I hope you're right. You look great today, do you have swimming lessons today?" Claire asked.

"Yes, I did. It went well though." Wendy said.

"That's great! I'm glad you're enjoying it." Claire said.

"Do you have anything planned after lunch?" Wendy asked.

"No, nothing special." Claire replied.

"Would you be interested in joining my swimming class?" Wendy asked.

"Umm.. yeah, maybe I will join you tonight." Claire said.

"Great! See you then!" Wendy said.

***

After lunch, Wendy heads home to change clothes for her swimming lesson. She takes off her pants and puts on a pair of shorts. She then goes to her room and takes out a sports bra and a tank-top.

Once finished changing, she enters the living room to see Tommy inside her house.

"Tommy, what are you doing here?" Wendy asked.

"I'm here to take you to our swimming class! I gotta make sure you're early to my classes." Tommy replied.

"I'm going with Claire, don't worry. Can you please leave now?" Wendy asked.

"I am not leaving until I get a good look at you." Tommy smirked.

Wendy turns around and notices that Tommy has been watching her entire time she changed.

"Oh, what are you doing?" Wendy asked.

"I am checking out your ass." Tommy said.

Wendy feels uncomfortable and blushes.

"Please, go!" Wendy pleaded.

Tommy ignores her and watches her walk towards the door. He follows her and closes the door behind him. He stands in front of her and stares at her beautiful body.

"You look so hot. I can't wait to fuck you." Tommy said.

"What?" Wendy shouted.

"What? I didn't say anything." Tommy replied.

"Sorry, I just thought- nevermind." Wendy was hallucinating. "Can you go now?"

"Yeah, sorry. My bad." Tommy apologised.