Chapter Twenty Six

Micah

The ride wasn't what you'd call a very silent one. Hell! It wasn't silent at all.

It turns out that Bryson was a fan of rock. The good one.

"I can't believe you like rock!" I had to shout because of the rock music.

"Mabelle, if you don't know I like rock, you don't know anything about me." He laughed.

"Hm" I nodded as I listened to the music. I was a little bit disappointed when he paused the music.

"So, how did you meet Kristopher?"

Oh.

Did I really want to talk about that?

"It's work related." I was as vague as I could be.

"You work for him?"

"Something like that."

"Is he a good boss?"

Is Mr Lyon a good boss?

Hell no!

He isn't even a good person.

"He's alright."

"Kristopher? You don't need to be nice Mabelle."

"Seriously." I chuckled.

Okay. I desperately needed to change the topic.

"So, how do you know Mr Lyon?"

Bryson was silent for atleast a minute.

"Lyon?" He chuckled silently. His laughter almost sounded muffled.

"He's my brother."

Shock was an understatement right now to the way I felt.

"Come again?"

Bryson cocked his head in my direction. "You're shocked?" He said after analyzing the sudden features on my face.

"Yeah. A little bit." I confessed with a nervous laugh.

"We don't look alike?"

"Well, now that I know you guys are related, you do look alike in a way."

Though they had distinguishing features like Mr Lyon's dark emerald eyes or Bryson's teal eyes, they looked alike in a way."

"So, are you guys twins?" Okay. Now that I knew Mr Lyon had a brother, I was curious.

Mr Lyon had clearly shown that he didn't like Bryson and I'd give a dollar to know why.

That's a huge thing on my path. Considering I don't have much of those.

"No, do I look that young?" Bryson smirked. "I'm the elder brother."

"No way." My jaw dropped

This was a lot to digest. The younger brother always frowned, was too busy, a workaholic, arrogant and rude while the older brother was the carefree, nice, lenient friend.

A small laugh was Bryson's only reply.

"Wait. wait how old are you?"

"Thirty. On the fifteenth of this month."

That's actually kind of cool. His younger brother's birthday is fourteen days before his. Which meant only six days to his birthday.

"Kristopher turned twenty seven on the first."

Holy shit! That douche is older than me with only three years. He acts like he's such a big deal.

Okay. Let's be honest, he is a big deal. Multibillionaire at twenty seven IS a big deal.