CH.6. - I'M GONNA KASHOOT MYSELF!

For those who don't know yet, this book officially have a spotify playlist already! Check out the "♡¸.• MAGICAL" chapter to get the link!

• MAGICAL" chapter to get the link!

"Wait, so let me get this straight

"Wait, so let me get this straight..." an older man with white hair held his forehead, stressed. "You snucked into that... Snake's house, you saved that kiddo who later on almost crashed into us on a motorcycle, and now you escaped with" he paused to point at the dirty from sand sword, which leaning against the wall. "that?" [y/n] nooded, confirming said informations.

"Huh." he mumbled. "And I thought that Jay was doing weird things."

"Is that child really safe?" she asked, feeling a bit nervous.

"Oh, don't worry dear." an older woman walked up to her, handing her a cup with tea. [y/n] muttered a 'thank you', as she continued. "He's friends with our son and his little group. They already took him. Also, your friend told me she'll be here in a minute." she then gestured to her now patched up hands. "Also, how are your wounds?"

"They're fine. Thank you, miss and mister Walker!" [y/n] thanked them with a smile. "I can't express how grateful I am for all your help!" the older woman just giggled and waved it off.

"You're so cute! You're just my son's type!"

Ed and Edna Walkers were kind people that lived in a junkyard, around sixty miles away from Ouroboros. [y/n] was extreamly relieved when she realized that those were the people that Lloyd met, and soon became attached to them, as they instantly helped her. She was amazed by their kidness and how opened they were on new people.