CH.18. - APPRECIATION

"21st and Union

"21st and Union..." [y/n] muttered quietly, while Acidicus waited next to her. Her eyes were closed as she held focused expression on her face. "I'm pretty sure it's either three streets away or three bus rides to the other side of the city away." the Venomari deadpanned, making her shrug. "What? I'm not a map, okay? I can walk you there if you want, so in case it was neccessary to take the bus I can help you pick which one."

"And how exactly is that going to happen?" he asked in disbelief. "The second anyone will see me there will be mass panic breaking out." once again, she turned on the gears in her head, trying to find some way to prevent that.

Finally, a lightbulb appeared above her head, as her eyes wandered to a dark alley. There, on the ground, were laying a few very convinient sprays and some old banner on a worn out baseball bat.

Without hesitation, she ignored Acidicus' confusion and ran up to it. She quickly took the banner and the nearest spray, before using it to cover up the previous message. She then took another one and painted a diffrent piece of information on it. When she noticed him trying to peek at what she's doing, she turned to him with a bright grin.

"Ta-da!" she called out, holding the banner above her head. Once again, he deadpanned, finally seeing the blue caption on yellow background. 'Please don't panic! We're an amatour theater group, it's just a costume!'. The fact that the spray didn't had time to dry wasn't helping.