!DISCLAIMER!

Description:

    Choi Yeonjun is a eight teen year old senior who is grieving the death of his father. He finds the world around him to be gray, life is dull and has lost its meaning.

Just as he's given up on not only himself but the world around him, someone steps into his life. This person brings the color back in the world, they bring life it's meaning again. They give him hope.

However, they must stay secret about their forbidden romance. One slip and it's all over, one mistake and everything they built will come crashing down around them.

Yeonjun is forced into secrecy about his lover Choi Soobin.

Disclaimer:
-The characters in this book do not reflect the actual idol's personalities or ages.
- in fact the ages of the idols are quite reversed here.

- long chapters , like very very long chapters, like up to 8,000 word chapters (*'꒳'*)

-This is a work of fiction, I do not condone or supports the relations dynamics in this story.

- sensitive topics such as language, drug mention, and sexual content.

-trigger warning! If you are sensitive or easily effected please do not read, or proceed with caution.

-it's not my intentions to offend anyone, I simply have inspiration to write this story and so I am.

-please please don't think I like any of the idols less than others based on some of their actions and roles in this book. I promise I love them all very much....probably a little too much...

- if you notice any grammar or spelling errors feel free to correct them in the comments and I'll do my best at going back and editing it. (I'm dyslexic lol but I'll try my best to make any errors as minimal as possible)

(This book is completed)

Now that that's out of the way, let's start.
Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy!

♡♡♡