29

He sat with his back rested against the bathroom walls, legs sprawled out in front of him.

His breath was overly harsh. All he heard was himself trying to catch one but no matter how hard he tried they always seemed to slip away from him.

Yeonjuns brows curved into a saddened look.
His lips quivered while gasping open.
His body ached as his shaky hands slowly rose up to his face.

He stared in utter fear and confusion at the deep liquid red that stained them, her limp body blurring out of sight.

(A few days before)

Yeonjun: what do want from me?

Unknown: just to talk

Yeonjun: you can say what you want now then.

Unknown: No. in person or these pictures get released.

Yeonjun: where should I meet you?

Unsettling anxiety had him nearly throwing up. He tore up his lips with his teeth, looking through his cracked bedroom blinds in search of who might be out there.

Unknown: Friday before school starts. I'll text you the time and address. For now do what I say, and if I were you I'd stop hanging so closely around that teacher of yours.

He growled with frustration, so much rage was building that he didn't know what to do with. Who the hell was texting him? How did they get pictures of them?? And what the hell did they want to talk about!??

"God!" Yeonjun cut off his own statement by slamming his phone on the bed.

One fucking mistake led to this all.

He sat slumped over his knees, head lowered into his head, remembering it all.

~~

"Yeonjun." His mother spoke sternly once he entered through the front door. He swore if she asked him if he knew what time it was he would go ballistic. However to his surprise she didn't.

"How was school?"

Her voice held no emotion as he took his shoes off by the door, bag still thrown over his shoulders. It was Friday, the last day of school before the break.

Currently twelve at night because he was out with Soobin all day. He told her he was with Beomgyu every night he wasn't home.

She set her baking tools down, it was uncanny when she'd stay up all night baking however he didn't comment about it.

"I called Beomgyus mother."

He nearly tripped over his own feet, body shaking and unable to meet her gut wrenching stair.

"She told me some interesting things."

Fuck.

He gulped, trying to swallow the heated knot that had slithered into his throat.

"One." She cleared her throat, gesturing with one finger for him to come closer. Hesitate, debating on running, he eventually did, taking a seat in the barstool across from where she stood.