Dude what is this

It was Tuesday, after school. You had been waiting for the moment, not able to sleep. Thomas was in an unexplainable way just so charismatic. His eyes sparkled out at you every time you looked at him, and his hair, oh so pretty. 

Maybe today would be the day, the day it would happen. You couldn't wait, running out of school the moment it ended. Before you entered your local public library, you checked your clothes, smoothing them out. You had to look perfect. 

Taking a deep breath, you entered the library. Soon, you saw a familiar fleck of black hair, the piercing chocolate eyes. You walked over to him, breath quickening the closer you got. You imagined the entire city would hear the pounding of your heart. 

"H-hey Thomas!" You tucked your h/c hair behind your ear shyly. He turned to you, smiling at your presence. 

"Hi Y/n!" He greeted you gladly. "Have you read this book? I really enjoy it." He pulled a large book off the top shelf, which he could reach with ease. Dreamy. The book read Eating out and how to do it. You didn't think twice of it, because you were an annoyingly oblivious main character. 

"I haven't read that, no." You told him. His eyes fell for a bit, as if disappointed, but you continued. "It's very l-long. Do you like reading?" You ask him. Maybe he could help you in English, unlike Math. 

"Oh, I love it. You should see my bookshelf. It's absolutely loaded. I've been collecting book for  forever." He smiles, which you find so cute. You love when people talk about things they love, how their eyes light up and they speak faster, the joy in their faces. It's especially cute when Thomas does it. 

"That's awesome." You tell him, mirroring his smile, "Maybe you could help me with English, at least one of us is good at it." At that, he giggles. A cute giggle, rising in pitch. 

"Definitely, yeah." He touches his hair, smoothing it down. "Say, why don't we go and study now?" 

"Oh, yeah, g-good idea." You nod and both of you walk over to the section of the library with seats and tables. He sits down in a seat next to the corner and you sit across from him, pulling your math notebook out of your bag. Thomas does the same, sighing. 

"So... where to start?" You ask, looking at the pile of math papers in front of you. 

"How about the start?" Thomas shuffles his papers and finds one from the first day, which he was given to catch up on. You were beginning to think this wouldn't be as fun as you'd hoped.

OKAY ITS ALMOST TO THE GOOD PART I PROMISE JUST GIVE ME TIME TO WRITE IT AAA