Interesting......

The bathroom was, like all public bathrooms, pretty dirty. You and Thomas scouted out for the cleanest stall, prepared to make it just as dirty as the rest. It was the second stall from the big stall, and within seconds, the door was slammed shut, locked, and you found yourself pushed up against the wall, Thomas's lips pushed against your's. 

It felt so perfect, like the sweet taste of that one candy you were never allowed to have. He was ravenous, aggressive and tough, yet so soft. Or maybe that was just his lips. They seemed to swallow yours, taking all your worries and doubts with them. It was the just kiss you'd been waiting for. 

All of a sudden, you felt Thomas's hands on your waist. Under your shirt. Up your back. The touch created shivers going up your spine.  You weren't sure if you were ready to do this yet, as you two had only just met, but the tingles you felt were reassurance that you definitely were. 

Just as you were ready to put your hands up his shirt as he had with yours, Thomas pulled his face from yours. 

"Y/N..." He whispered to you in a familiar husky deep voice. You whimpered, wishing you hadn't stopped. "I think there's something you need to know before we continue." 

"What is it, Thomas?" You asked him, looking into his eyes pleadingly. 

"I'm not actually Thomas E. Trane." He told you, looking into your eyes intensely. You cocked your head. 

"W-what do you mean?" You questioned him, running a hand up his side. He grabbed it in his and stepped back from your heat. 

"I'm actually Thomas the Train." He said. You were confused until you saw his face contorting. It began to shape into a grey circle with a big smiles. His body was getting rectangular. Cylindrical? His limbs started to curl up into what looked like wheels. You noticed the stall was getting very cramped, so you opened the door to give Thomas's transforming body more room. His now cartoonish face smiled at you in thanks. 

Soon it was evident, Thomas was not who you thought he was. His human form was a lie, and his true form was that of a bri'ish cartoon kids show train. Yet, you weren't grossed out. You quite liked it. In fact, you found it hot. 

You attempted to speak, "Thomas-" 

"I know, Y/N, you must find this horrifying." He cut you off, looking to the side. 

"No, I don't!" You reassured him, creeping closer. He wheeled back a few inches. 

"Really? Because that's what they all say. Well, some. It's always either they run away screaming or tell me it's okay, then never talk to me again." Thomas ranted. "They never even looked at me, much less were willing to continue with how we had started. You won't be any different, but I don't blame you. I understand if you want to leave, I'm used to it." 

"No. Thomas, I don't feel any different." You stood your ground. "In fact, it widens our options. Doing it with humans can get boring. Your anatomy is unique and beautiful." 

"You- you really think so?" His round black eyes looked, hopeful, at you. 

"Yes. Thomas, lets continue what we started." You told him, walking up and stroking his wheel. 

"Well then, if that's all cleared, I would love to." He said, looking you up and down with a new hunger, "Although I think we should do it in the big stall." 

"Me too."