Chapter 5

Yui's POV

Kiko and I quickly got dressed, just as we were about to go down stairs I noticed something on my dresser. "Kiko wait a second!" I called before walking ti my dresser. My eyes widened when I saw what was on it. It was those bottle of pills that the woman from my dream gave to me. But what was it doing her, didn't it come from a dream—well more of a nightmare.

The bottle was labeled sleep medication, but it couldn't be that. Otherwise why would a woman give it to me when she looked like she was about to die. I don't have that bad of a sleep schedule that a fatally injured woman would use her last moments just to give me sleep pills.

"Nee-San! The mosquitoes are waiting for us!" I heard Kiko yell to me, waking me up from my daze.

"Sorry Kiko, but we have to take these pills, I know how much you hate medicine but we need them." I said, taking the tablets out.

I poured some water into two glasses and gave Kiko a pill. She reluctantly took hers and so did I, it's not everyday that you listen to a creepy lady in your nightmares whose covered in blood. Ugh, they taste disgusting.

I don't feel anything bad happening to me and Kiko looks fine too.

I guess they didn't have a bad effect on us, so the pills can stay here. "Kiko, we're leaving now!" I said, dragging her hand with me as we exited the room, making our way down the stairs. Once we reached the bottom of the staircase we saw the Pigeon making a stupid face at us.

"Ms.Komori, do you know how long you took to get here," he started, then turned towards Kiko, "and you, what are you wearing? Do you know how disrespectful it is to change the schools uniform!?" he calmly pointed his finger towards her. Kiko flinched at the sound of him raising his voice. This made me so angry!

"Do not yell at my sister!" I screamed at him slapping his finger away from her. "You stupid pigeon!" I added, just for fun.

That made him stop talking. He didn't even talk while we were in the limo, he just sat there with his resting bitch face intensified.

"Bitch-Chan, that was perfect!" Laito chuckled, "You actually made the great Reji Sakamaki at a loss for words" he snickered, getting all handsy with me. I cringed when his crusty hand touched my shoulder.

"Hey! Don't touch what belongs to Ore-Sama, I saw her first so I'll be her first everything!" I heard the tomato yell. He then chose to sit next to me. Just perfect, now I'm squished in between a tomato and a pervert. I then looked at Kiko, she must be so scared. She's so young and she's living without any parents in a house of vampires, with just her lame sister who can't do anything but act sassy. I can't even use my magic to shut her up because I'm supposed to be in hiding.

I won't let you experience what happened to me

I'm gonna shower her with all my love, that way she won't even know that her father is gone!

_——————————————————

Authors Note:

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, schools kept me from doing so and I have a lot of summer camps to do. And I know this chapter is really short but this is all I can think of.

I'm in DESPERATE need of ideas, I can't think of anything. If you have an idea please comment it below, and I'll give you credit!