what had happened!?!!

Re-cap

Once they got to the hall Ashley checked Traive room but, She didn't see him.Quell and and Ashley heard something form Traivs room. They both walked up on it and Ashley slowly open the door. She saw the twins half naked in the bed together.

Ashley & Quell- what the hell!?!!?!."in a quiet scream
~~~~

Regular

Quell and Ashley was in shock that they seen the boys like that. After a good minute of them looking at the twins they walk out the room slowly and went back down stairs and set on the couch.

"Ehhhh did you see what saw back there," Quell asked with a question look on his face."Naw I seen flying pigs pop out a Baboon ass....yeah nigga I saw them all hug up naked n shit look let just go home and pretend like we didn't see nothing...did I see what you saw really nigga?," Ashley said then smacked him in his head and walked off towards the door."girl you lucky I like you.,"Quell said."yea I know., "Ashley wink at him then went out the door.

Mean while in Travis room the twins were still asleep. Until Travie started to wake up form being sleep. Travie look around and notice he wasn't in his room and a death grip around his waist. He looked back and saw his brother knocked out.

"Travis wake yo ass up and get your hands off me please nigga.," Travie said elbowing his brother."Man...stop playing I'm trying to sleep Damn and yo skin is soft n comfortable,"Travis said holding him tighter baring his face deep into his back. Travie tried to get him off but it wasn't work." Look if you don't let me go now I might not make my chocolate chip waffles with vanilla bean infuse maple syrup.," Travie said

"Man you lying you don't even got the ingredients.," Travis said let him go by accident. Once Travie was free he hop up stand on top bed and shouted " That when you are wrong my twin and you sir will not be getting any if you don't come and help me oh..and if you don't you will not be getting any of that I will make for myself.," he hop off the bed.

Travie was about to leave the room but Travis told him to wait. When Travis got out of bed and followed him out the door. "You know I miss us sleeping together it's like old time remember.?," Travis said as he wrapp he's hands around Travie small frame. "Yea like old times....umm Travis," Travie said all of a sudden feeling weak and blushing.

"Yea what," Travis said looking dead in his eyes. Travie tried his best not to die but he was slowly killing him with his looks. Yea he knows his brother look just exactly like him but on steroids and testosterone but he had to fight the urges deep inside him that he had to lock away when he was little.

"Nothing....and get to hands off me or no waffles," Travie said keep it together well kinda thank god noting happened he thought

The End

Hey guy how are y'all next book I will be updating is Beauty outside in but I hope you like this chapter. And plz message me ask questions, favorite, leave comments I love to hear your voices well read your voice or some s*** like that but I'm for real I have not forgot about my beautiful creatures. I already know what the next line gonna be after this one.

Always Have Love In Your Hearts
Bye