TEASE ONE

"Do you promise to fight for The Metallo Tribe!" A man wearing a golden, priest-like outfit would speak, looking down at a blonde-haired woman.

"I promise!" She replied, nodding up to him.

"Do you promise to help those in need, not using your powers for any evil!" 

"I promise!"

"Then, by the power invested in me by the great Twisted one... I dub you, Priestess Ivy Gascogine Of The Metallo People. Protector Of Metalloic and keeper of The Staff Of Crimson!"

Holding a long golden staff, the head would hold a large red orb. With small wings coming off its neck and heavenly ribbons flowing underneath them, this staff seemed beautiful. The priest would hand it towards the priestess, nodding his head as he did.

"I now dub you..." The priest continued. "The Golden Edge!"

Holding The Staff Of Crimson, Ivy would hold it high. With a fake smile on her face, she would turn toward a large crowd of people. Hundreds of civilians would be watching her as if she was in some kind of coronation. Which wouldn't be wrong!

"I promise to strive for greatness!" She yelled towards them. "I promise, to serve the almighty Crimson till the day I die!"

The people would cheer and clap for her, causing her to giggle.

"We are Metalloic!" She exclaimed.