Reaction to the Trailer

As the scene opens up with Recker and the others inside of a movie theater with Recker sleeping and wakes up.

Recker: (yawn) I didn't know I could sleep in a movie theater?

While Recker is looking at the screen he sees Yang sleeping on his shoulder.

Recker: Yang would you mind waking up?

Yang is still sleeping until Ruby is jealous of Recker having Yang sleep on his shoulder.

Ruby: Recker, do you like Yang?

Recker: *lost* What?

Ruby: Do you really like my sister?

Recker: *scoffs* of course not.

Ruby: What's up on the screen?

The screen shows up with a Disclaimer and the screen shows two sets of shoes but they reveal Glynda And Recker running on the White House grounds.

Recker: Heck of a Presidential race Ma'am!

Glynda: Every day it's the same D**n joke.

Recker now goes Backwards and runs still facing the rear.

Glynda: Seriously? What the heck did they make you out of?

Recker: Bourbon and poor choices.

Now the screen shows up with the logo of Gramercy pictures and Millennium Films logos, and it shows a presidential convoy that includes the beast.

Lisa Lavender: With security at unprecedented levels this isn't just a gathering of the world's powerful leaders, it's the most protected event on earth.

While Lisa Lavender is doing the talks about the funeral it shows Ozpin, the Prime minister of Canada, The Japanese Prime minister, the president of France, the chancellor of Germany, and the prime minister of Italy.

Later on. The convoy Arrives at St. Paul's Cathedral with British Prime Minister Leighton Clarkson, greeting the Valesian Leader.

PM Clarkson: Greetings Mr. President

Ozpin hearing the word Mr. President he gets confused.

Ozpin: I'm a professor, not a president!

Then Clover shows up near the limousine with Recker.

Recker: That's me on the screen!

Clover: What's wrong?

Then a Fake metropolitan police officer walks by a crowd of people when it cuts to Recker saying this.

Recker: Nothin'

Recker: Bugs the S**t out of me.

Then the screen cuts to black with a paramedic holding an Airsoft MGL and firing off a grenade.

Recker: GET DOWN!

A car explodes Infront of the convoy And crushes the limo and then Cyril Ian's voice fills the screen.

Cyril: An attack, that has decimated most of the known landmarks in the British capital.

Lisa: 5 of the world's leaders are dead, the Valesian President, is unaccounted for.

Recker: Now!

It now shows a Land Rover Discovery ramming a police car holding 2 fake officers with the police car crashing Into two civilians.

Hazel: To our friends in the west.

Glynda: Rainart.

Velvet: The 6 on the Ten list.

Ren: What do you want?

Hazel: Your president.

Ren: That's not going to happen.

Now it shows Chelsea bridge Destroyed by Explosives.

Hazel: And every death, will be on your head.

Ren: We Have to find Rainart, before he gets The President.

The screen now shows multiple men firing at a threat and Glynda driving a BMW SUV with an explosion beside them.

We're going to kill her slowly and broadcast it Live.

Recker: Well Yeah? They should've brought more men.

Now it shows a Delta operator breaking through the roof of an MI6 Safehouse.

Ozpin: I will not be executed as propaganda, you don't let them take me, I want you to kill me. That's an order.

Recker: Woah woah woah! I wouldn't kill a president because I hate being enemy number 1.

The screen shows: THIS MARCH

Hazel: London, is just the first start. Just imagine if all of the cities turn into Chaos.

Then the screen shows 2 men holding Ozpin captive.

Hazel: The President dies Tonight.

The screen shows more scenes with Recker involved in the scenes jumping into a hole, many secret service agents pointing their weapons at something. Recker firing a Pistol, an explosion occurring, terrorists shooting at the cathedral, Ren doing a speech on TV, Hannah and Maria somehow shocked at the tv. A woman shedding a tear while on Marine One, F-16s Flying over, with Little Birds flying, Recker holding an M416, and an SAS team showing up.

Glynda: Make no Mistake.

With more scenes arriving with Recker shooting.

Glynda: We will find you.

More Scenes come, THE WHOLE SHEBANG.

Glynda: We Will Destroy you.

Glynda: Mind looking out your window. Recker we're getting you out.

Recker: GO GO GO!

Then a scene changes with two Choppers, Marine One and Two, then Recker spots two WF Members holding Stingers.

Recker: ROOFTOP! 3 O'CLOCK!

Recker: Brace for Impact.

Now it still shows the same woman who is now panicking then it shows Marine 2 shot down until Marine 1 was shot down. And it shows the cabinet already shocked with Pac being in the cabinet of the president.

Glynda: Oh My God.

The Title appears with the Name: LONDON HAS FALLEN, Showing in March 2016.

Ruby: THAT. WAS. AWESOME!

Recker: Guess your sister likes all of the action and the weaponry.

Yang wakes up.

Yang: What now?

Recker: You missed the Movie trailer.