The Safehouse

A Policeman is seen walking down an alley until Recker makes him suffocate by hitting him in the throat with a wooden board.

Ozpin: Daniel, he's a Policeman.

Recker: Yeah? *Picks up a Type 56-1* not exactly standard police issue.

Ozpin keeps looking at the faker until Recker grabs a grenade.

Recker: Really?

Ozpin keeps looking at the body when it's cuts to the policeman who is uhhhh, how do I say this? Yeah choking.

Ozpin: Oh my God. I've never seen a man suffocate.

Until Recker finally gets a blue smoke grenade

Recker: I didn't have a knife, he's got more ammunition than the entire US Army.

Ozpin: How could pull something like this off? There's gotta be somebody on the inside.

Recker: Yeah. Looks like it. These aren't your typical spray and pray hillbillies, these guys are pros.

Ozpin: We should go for the embassy.

Recker: No they'll be expecting that. There's an MI6 Safehouse near here. I have a contact there. We go wait it out and we get an Extraction.

Ozpin: Do you trust him?

Recker: Yeah. The fact is every single one of these guys is a terrorist a**hole until proven otherwise, the only person you trust right now is me. Okay? C'mon let's go.

Ruby: Charing Cross Station?

Recker: I Had a friend from London, he used to visit this subway when he needs to get to the base of the SAS. He's British to be honest.

Recker: Gotta get underground. These guys are everywhere.

Recker shoots the lock off in the train station. And the two enter.

Recker: Stay Here, I'll be back.

Recker runs off to set a trap to the terrorists. Then it cuts to a scene where a group of terrorists are coming down the escalator, Recker peeks at them then the smoke grenade is thrown to fool them. But Cinder appears through the smoke. When Recker grabs a newspaper he wraps it around the Grenade, then he throws it. Readying the AK the grenade explodes, when Recker enters he shoots them except Cinder.

Adam: [radio] Cinder, answer me sister. Cinder.

Recker: you're not siblings you two.

Recker now approaches Cinder and hits her in the face with the rifle.

Recker: Here. *Passes the AK to Ozpin*

Recker punches Cinder twice, and puts her facing the floor.

Recker: Or we could do this the really F***in' hard way!

Cinder: ARGHHHH!

Adam: Cinder, answer me sister.

Recker picks up the radio.

Recker: Cinder's not feeling too well at the moment, she's a little bit messed up. Yo. What's this idiot's name?

Adam: This is Taurus. Who is this?

Recker: Hey Adam, my name's Daniel Recker.

Adam: You're the one with the president?

Recker: Bingo. So why don't you guys just pack up and head back to f**kheadistan or wherever it is you're from.

Adam: Ah he should've let us kill him quickly. Because now we're going to kill him slowly and stream it live. For the whole world to see. Can you hear me Mr. President?