Attack on London

Recker sees some goons who are with Salem and they are happy with the trailer when they attacked London.

Agent: Southpaw has arrived at destination.

The two BMWs doors open up with two agents coming out, then Clover shows up, Recker shows up, then Clover asks him if anything is wrong around them.

Clover: What's wrong?

Recker: Nothin'

The screen shows many civilians looking at the cathedral.

Recker: Bugs the H**l out of me.

Multiple Agents show up with Pyrrha and Ozpin coming out of the Limousine.

Agent: You're Clear sir.

Ozpin: Thank you.

They walk up the stairs going inside and they are met by Prime Minister Leighton Clarkson.

Glynda: Good to see you.

Clarkson: Ozpin, Thank you for coming, I'm grateful you could make it.

Ozpin: I'm sorry about James.

Clarkson: You know the funny thing, James always hated funerals.

Ozpin: Yeah, we all.

Then the Screen shows Adam in his 40s Dressed as a Cop in disguise walking by a crowd. Then the Canadian government convoy approaches a checkpoint, until Cinder disguised as a Cop plants a bomb underneath the car.

Adam: I'm going to like this.....

Then after planting the bomb the WF member signals the Canadian Prime Minister that he is clear, but going through circular road, the car explodes.

Summer: Oh My God No.....

At Buckingham palace the guards are walking until a fake one shoots the Chancellor of Germany and her security team until the other fakes are shot by the real ones.

Cinder: I Like the bad guys here.

All the Heroes of RWBY are shocked with the deaths of 2 government officials, while Recker is really not impressed with the Attack on London. And the bad guys are liking it.

Mercury: Now I truly like this!

Then inside a police car a fake cop shot a real one with a G17.

Civilians: *screaming*

Recker: GET DOWN!

Then the screen goes into multiple views of the agents pulling out their guns at the White Fang where it is followed by gunfire, then more fake officers gun down more real ones with their weapons.

Recker: Oh F***! DOWN!

Then the Land Rover behind the limousine is Blown up.

Recker: Move! Get inside!

Then the fake paramedic fires another round and it explodes behind the agents with multiple ones killed on the blast. Then unfortunately for the guys the doors are closed.

Recker: Alright get back to the Car!

He kills one of them with the P229E2

Yang: YES!

Adam: NOOOO! BROTHER!

*BANG*

*BANG*

Recker: GRENADE! GET DOWN!

Emerald: How are they going to escape now!?

Emerald is not too happy with the presidential car just unusable.