Death?

SEASON 4 VOLUME 2 EPISODE 9 SPOILERSSSS!!!!
SORRY IF I HAVE ANY MISTAKES ITS MY FIRST WRITTING ON HERE<3

You saw Eddie swarmed by bats, some gripping onto his arms pulling him down . Seeing him like that made you do something, something so stupid that nobody would ever forgive you for doing it . You ran as fast as you could into the bats pulling each away from Eddie trying to save him . You pulled the last one away hitting its wings with your weapon that Erica and Lucas had made , Eddie layed on the floor looking at you with a blank expression , feeling numb like he couldn't stand up. All of a sudden the bats started swarming around you , the tables had now turned. You grabbed Eddie's shield and told him " Eddie get out of here" Before the bats started getting closer to you.

One bat caught from your leg pulling you onto the floor and as soon as the bat succeeded in doing so you knew there was no escape now.
You felt weak and tired you didn't want to fight it anymore , today was the day you died.
The bats fell onto the floor of the Upside down  and Dustin came running to Eddie , not noticing you a bit far away.
" Eddie!" he screamed " Eddie... " he said kneeling down to his level
" Bad huh?"
" No no no your going to be fine we just have to get you to a hospital okay?"
"okay"
" I I think I just need a second okay "
" okay okay"
" I didn't run away this time right?" he faintly smiled
" no no no no you didn't run"
"your gonna have to look after this little sheep for me okay?"
" No no you're  going to do that yourself!"
" Nah man..." he bit by bit choked
" I love you man"
" I love you too."
Eddie moved his head slowly to his left  thinking that he was going to die but for some reason he didn't.
once he looked to his left he saw you facing to the other way  making it not possible for him to see your face
He let down one single tear and said  softly in a heart broken tone " Y/n" 
Dustin looked at him in shock and then looked to the left to see the same thing he saw.
Steve Nancy and Robin came running towards them
"  Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" Said Robin Clearly freaking out
3 of them ran towards Y/n while Dustin looked from behind denying to let go of Eddie
Eddies heart was broken he knew that you were dead but he just couldn't accept it .
" What's going on" Said Eddie looking at dustin
Eddie could see the others were letting out a few tears in misery
" I- I don't know Eddie, I don't think"
" she's dead isn't she " Eddie said cutting off Dustin in the middle of his sentence.
Dustin looked at Eddie who obviously was experiencing mixed emotions he couldn't bare to see you in such state but he wanted to look at you for one last time aswell .The sounds of other bats started coming from a far and they knew that they had to leave and also leave  you In the Upside down to die.

" We have to bring her she'll be okay right? We cant leave her to rot in that hell hole!" Said Eddie raising his voice a bit at the end
" Look man I don't, I don't think we should make this any harder than it has to be she's..." Steve's bit his lip trying not to tear up " she's dead." That last thing he said was heard by everyone in the trailer, you could hear the heart break in  Steve's voice once he said it but they had no choice but to leave y/n there, in Eddies words ' to rot in hell'.

They helped Eddie get out of the Upside down carrying him out and bringing him to the hospital as Quick as they could, they couldn't loose two people today.
Eddie was still stunned he denied to speak with anyone, he just sat on the hospital bed still trying to process what had just happened.

Everyone had shed tears that night
some because of Eddie, some because of  Max and some because of You.

______________________

Tell me if yall liked this should I continue???????