𝟘𝟙

Gray walked into the throne room, dressed in his usual uniform. It had only been a month since he started working as King Eret's knight and he was slowly getting used to the job. after all, the greater smp was a safe place, right? his job would be easy.

"ah,hello dear knight." their majesty's voice broke the silence. gray nodded at them and stood in his position, next to the throne.  "knight,i have been planning to visit the markets to buy some items, i need you to come with me." Eret instructed gray.

"yes your majesty"he mumbled. Eret stood up from his seat, adjusting his crown. he walked out of the room, gray on his tail.

"knight?knight? sir gray? what do you think about this pendant?" eret waved his hand in front of his face, gaining the attention of the boy.

"huh, sorry your majesty. it's a very beautiful pendant." gray apologised.
'pull yourself together gray, you don't want to lose another person do you?'

It was time for gray to head back home, as he was to retire for the day. he walked back into his humble abode,straight into his room to change out of his uniform.He lifted his under shirt to reveal a binder, that he needed to take off as it has been 12 hours.

he changed into his comfy pajamas and went to bed, getting some sleep for the next day he had his knightly duty.his head hit the pillows and he immediately fell asleep, exhausted from the days activities.