𝟘𝟡

"she'll never love me. no one does. everyone leaves me. i'm never good enough."he crouched down, covering his face with his palms.He sobbed the hardest he'd ever cry. "everyone leaves me. no one likes me. everyone probably just thinks i'm a bitch.Everyone hates me."

"not me." He heard a deep voice mutter, out of breath. Drops of water started falling, drenching the two.Eret crouched down next to the boy, pulling his hands away from his face.

"no,no,no,no go away!"he sobbed. eret looked at him in confusion.
"and why is that?why should i fucking leave you when you need me here in the pouring rain." she pulled him into his arms,rubbing soft circles into his back.
"b-because i love you asshole! and it hurts. it hurts so so much.Thinking about it hurts. but i bet you won't return my love. because, who'd fall for a commoner like me?" he confessed. Eret held him tighter against their chest.

"who said i don't love you back. because,i do. and seeing you cry like this breaks my heart. i just want to see you happy, darling."Gray's head shot up, looking eret in the eyes.

"y-you don't mean that. nobody does." he whimpered.

"let me show you then, since you don't believe me darling." they moved gray on their lap and leaned down, meeting their lips with his.Time stopped for gray. here he was, kissing his crush in the rain.He quickly sobered up and started to kiss eret back.he pulled himself closer to the larger figure, not wanting this moment to end.

Running out of breath, Eret pulled away, to Gray's displeasure. "is that enough proof, love? Because i can show you more.But nothing, nothing will make me not love you." Gray nodded his head, still in shock. Eret chuckled at his shocked expression, peppering kisses all over his face. She picked up the boy, carrying him to the carriage as she was sure he was very tired.

Eret sat down in the carriage, placing Gray on their lap, letting him cuddle into her. "take a nap, my love." They whispered.

"Eret, what are we?" he asked. They kissed his nose and replied,

"whatever you want darling" He was confused by their words. 'oh' he realised. he decided he would ask eret to be his partner.

'what if they don't wanna be my partner. what if-''
"what are you thinking about, darling? you have been spaced out for five minutes. what's going on in your head, pretty boy?" they asked softly.

"uh-uh-uh will you be my partner, Eret?" upon asking the question, he squeezed his eyes shut, hoping for the best. Seeing his face, Eret let out a soft chuckle.

"of course i will, darling. now, sleep. i'll be here don't you worry your pretty little head off." they replied, hugging the boy tightly.

Gray knocked out like a light, knowing he was safe. For once in his life, he felt loved.

(𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙸𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙵𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝙻𝚂)