𝐂𝐇; 𝟏𝟗

excuse any mistakes.

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽.
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟷𝟹𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿.

"Dayvon, can I have my baby back?" Lundyn asked, watching him hold True in his arms. He shook his head no, not even looking at her.

"Didn't I tell you to go lay down? Why you not listenin'?" Von said as he stood to his feet, softly rocking True in his arms. Lundyn sighed and followed him to her room.

After Lundyn was discharged from the hospital, Von had been staying at her condo for True. He allowed her to have time to herself while he took care of their baby. Lundyn was grateful for that, but she wanted time with her baby as well.

The two of them was secretive. Nobody knew about the baby besides Durk and India. Not even Tasha.

"Lay down, ian' playin' witchu'." Von told her and Lundyn rolled her eyes, getting into the bed. Von sat in the bed next to her, handing Lundyn True. "There."

Lundyn looked down at her daughter, smiling as True held a small mug on her face. "My baby so mean like her ugly ass deddy." Lundyn mumbled and Von glared at Lundyn.

Von got under the covers while Lundyn sat up against the headboard. True eyes darted everywhere as she yawned. "She sleepy, lay her down right here." Von said.

"Uh, you think ion' know my baby or sum'?" Lundyn asked as she placed True down between the two. True looked at Von and he smiled which made True smile. Lundyn laid down and got on her phone as True softly cooed.

After scrolling on Facebook for a while, Lundyn realized the two people behind her was quiet. She powered off her phone and turned around, seeing Dayvon and True asleep while facing each other.

Lundyn softly chuckled before closing her eyes, dozing off to sleep.

-

Lundyn fluttered her eyes open, not seeing Dayvon or True in the bed. She grabbed her and phone and read the time, 𝟒:𝟐𝟐𝐏𝐌.

She sat up and groaned, stretching. Lundyn got out the bed, pulling the shorts from between her ass and walking to the bathroom connected to her bedroom.

She grabbed her toothbrush and began brushing her teeth. After rinsing her mouth out, Lundyn washed her face before exiting the bathroom. She grabbed her phone and walked out the room.

Lundyn looked at Von who was standing at the kitchen sink. She walked over seeing True in her small bathtub inside the sink. She mugged Dayvon who was mugging her back.

"Are y'all havin' a mean muggin' contest?" Lundyn asked as Von moved over to allow her to look at True. "Hey my baby." Lundyn pouted.

True smiled and Von sucked his teeth. "You fake as hell lil' folks." Von mumbled. Lundyn shook her head and began to softly wash True up with baby dove.

Von wrapped her in her towel and carried True to the small nursery she had. "Lundyn! We hungry!" Von called out as he put lotion on True.

"What you want to eat ninja?" Lundyn asked. Von didn't reply and she rolled her eyes, going into the nursery. "You ain't hear me? Whatchu' want to eat?"