Chapter 8: The Final Showdown

Meanwhile, on the mothership's bridge.

Dreadstor: just a moment more and this planet will be nothing but a pile of ash!

Suddenly, Zack and the others hit the bridge.

Dreadstor: what ?!

Zack: Dreadstor, there is no way for us to let you destroy our planet!

Dreadstor: How did you reverse the change process ?!

Moondrop: thanks to me!

Dreadstor: oh, now you've went too far young lady!

Katt: maybe she has betrayed her own people, but she does well not to want a tyrant like you for her father!

Dreadstor: It doesn't matter, the fate of your planet is already sealed! *disappears*.

Zack: we gotta smash that cannon!

Katt: but how, this is full of Moondrop folks!

Moondrop: Something tells me they're not my homies anymore.

Dragster: here we go!

Zoey: wait.

Blade: what?

Zoey: see? they are not attacking at all, they want to defend themselves!

Zack: well sooo... why should we attack them?

Dark Zack: I dunno?

Moondrop: what about you guys?

One of the conuxians: I will be honest with you, I too am fed up with the tyranny of our ruler Your Majesty *throws the weapon to the ground* so we want you to prevent the destruction of this planet.

female Konuxian: exactly, this planet is much more beautiful than ours, it is a pity to destroy it.

Zack: so, do you want to help us?

Konuxian: Yes, but it will not be easy, our Lord has inserted your Truth Jewels into this cannon.

Dark Zack: Got it, okay, let's smash it! together!

Everyone began to smash the cannon and quickly destroyed it, and the Truth Jewels began to levitate and circle around Dark Zack and Moondrop.

Dark Zack: ready?

Moondrop: are you sure?

Dark Zack nodded.

Moondrop: Okay, here we go

They both closed their eyes and said the following words: The world gave 4 truths, Truth is power, Power reached through the heart, And the one who has it will know the GOLDEN TRUTH!

After these words, Dark Zack and Moondrop took the form of the Golden Truth.