Chapter 2: The Great Danger

Meanwhile at Zack's.

Zack: uf ... It was spicy

Woman: thank you, I owe you a favor.

Zack: eh, it's my everyday life.

Katt: Zack, you are finally here! We thought something happened.

Zack: luckily no, prepare a place for her and the baby to sleep, I'm going to look for other inhabitants.

Katt: okay.

Meanwhile.

Dark Zack: okay, now I have 3 left to find, just wonder where?

Dark Zack walked on and encountered an injured Shady.

Dark Zack: Shady? are you OK?

Shady: yeah, I'm okay, I just sprained my ankle and bruised my elbow, but I'll be fine.

Dark Zack: you won't if you stay, come *picks her up*.

Shady: h-hey!

Dark Zack: take it easy, I'm just helping you ...

Shady didn't understand why he wanted to help her, but she felt safe with him

Shady: tha-... thank you, where are you taking me anyway?

Dark Zack: Somewhere you're safe, with your state of health, I doubt you'll survive.

Shady: if you say so.

Dark Zack carried Shady through the perilous terrain of the broken town until he reached a strange creature that attacked them, but Dark Zack knew what he was doing and countered.

Dark Zack: Eh, the longer this chaos goes on, the worse it gets.

The creature was ready to fight.

Dark Zack: *puts Shady somewhere safe* stay here *turns to the creature* you're on!

The creature lunged at him, but Dark Zack quickly countered, hurting the creature well, but it did not give up and continued to fight, but Dark Zack did not give up so easily, so he fought the creature fiercely, finally cutting off its head and defeating it.

Dark Zack: and you got what you deserved...

Shady: damn... how did you...

Dark Zack: I have my ways, let's go *Picks her up and goes with her to the shelter*

A stranger from hiding: okay, maybe he keeps his promise, but he also cheats on us, that's unforgivable, crap... dad will be mad... and what should I do? well I have time at least he didn't find out.

Stranger: you think so, young lady?

Stranger: D-DAD !?

Stranger: Moondrop, how's your mission going?

Moondrop in mind: damn, what am I going to tell him?

Stranger: well?

Moondrop: er... alright, this uuh...

Stranger: Dark Zack.

Moondrop: Dark Zack, he does his job as you asked!

Stranger: where does this stress come from then?

Moondrop: uuh... w-what stress?

Stranger: Something is going on that I need to know?

Moondrop: uum...

Stranger: come on, I'm listening.

Moondrop: he's kind of... fighting our... soldiers? (in my mind) oh, I'm screwed.

Stranger: *facepalm and sighs* listen, you are lucky that we can use it to train him, but that it was not planned, It does not save you from my anger, but the punishment will pass you by, by the way, your tail is stuck in the wall behind you.

Moondrop: huh? damn...

Stranger: anyway, I leave you with your mission.

Moondrop: okay dad.

Stranger: and one more thing, love you sweetie *hangs up*.

Moondrop: HEY! oh, he hung up... well, it's time to take out the tail *pulls once and It won't budge* damn, I'm wedged pretty bad *pulls much harder and gets it out* and there we go.

Meanwhile

Dark Zack: We should be close, just a little more.

Shady: ...

Dark Zack: er... Shady?

Shady: uh what?

Dark Zack: are you okay?

Shady: yeah yeah why are you asking?

Dark Zack: you seem to be quite... how do you say it? lost in thought, is something going on?

Shady blushed and turned away.

Dark Zack: I understand... *to Shady's surprise, he gives her a slow and warm kiss* listen, I have my own work to do, so don't think about it, after all, we're here.

Shady looks ahead and sees the shelter.

Dark Zack: it's cool, you'll be fine here, they'll even get you on your feet.

Shady: ... *hugs him* thank you...

Dark Zack: feeling the hug, he remembered what Emma was like for him 50 years ago, so he smiled a little and said: you're welcome.