Leo x Fem! Reader

y/n was eating pizza peacefully, it was her favorite and it tasted good. She has had a very tough week and she just wanted to enjoy some time but no, her sister's friends crashed into the shop. Leo noticed her and walked to her, waving and sitting next to her. "Hey y/n! What'cha doing here?" he said, leaning on his hand. "Eating pizza." she replied simply, "had a tough week" she added on. Leo frowned at that, "I've got something that'll help!" she tilted her head and he kissed her cheek. y/n was matching Raph, red, and absolutely shocked.

It took a couple of seconds to process what happened and she ended up saying, "What was that?!" Leo smirked and leaned in again, their faces were centimeters away and he said, "I wanted to cheer you up." y/n started tripping over her words and just ate her pizza. "You shouldn't do that, you'll lead people on..." she said a little sad. He put a finger on her chin and guided her head towards him and said, "what if I'm not leading you on?" he winked at her. If she was red before, you were blind now.

She turned her head away and ate the rest of her pizza then said after she calmed down, "then I guess i wouldn't mind." and left the shop. Leo's eyes followed her figure, and donnie appeared behind him saying, "y'know, if you like her just say so damn." Leo jumped and fell to the floor. "GEEZ DON" Donnie shrugged and left to go with his brothers. All the way home Leo thought of what Y/n said, does she like him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

requested by: kittylove32 

i tried my best, sry