Leo x Shy! Male! Reader

Leo and y/n were having a sleepover at y/ns, currently they were watching a movie and Leo had crammed a ton of popcorn in his mouth. The movie was getting really good, their favorite character was facing a tough situation with the person they loved most, it was amazing, the acting and emotion almost felt real. The two were chomping onto their food as the couple on TV started to reveal their emotions towards each other. "FUCK YEAH!!" Leo shouted, stretching his arms while y/n was whooping and jumping up and down as the couple on TV finally confessed.

Soon, y/n laid back on the couch and the two saw the couple kiss on TV. y/n was slightly shocked but not disappointed. Suddenly a question popped into y/n's mind, and he said it aloud, "Leo? How does it feel to kiss someone?" Leo looked up at him, he was caught a little off-guard at this. "I don't know, I mean I've never kissed anyone." he said placing his hand on the back of his neck and an idea sparked. I mean, he did like y/n, so why not? "Would you like to find out?"

Both of their faces became warm and pinkish and after some time, y/n nodded. The two boys scooted closer together. "So, how do we do this?" y/n said, his face closer to Leos than it ever has been. "I'm not sure, I think we just mash our faces together... on the count of three?" Leo said, tilting his head. "On the count of three." y/n agreed. The two took a deep breath. And counted. "1" the two went close, y/n squeezing Leo's hand. "2" Y/n shut his eyes tight and Leo softly closed his. "3" their lips interlocked, y/n was slightly more rough while Leo relaxed into it.

The two broke apart, Leo inhaled deeply and y/n's chest heaved, his face was the reddest. Leo crawled slightly on top of y/n, y/n balancing onto his elbows while Leo softly kissed him again swiftly. y/n relaxed more into it this time. As Leo broke away he said in an almost whisper, "so that's what it feels like, I think I like it." he then sat up, y/n following, he t
ouched his lips gingerly and said, " I-I liked it too, I think I'd like to do that more often, would that be okay with you Leo?"

Leo's confidence came back as he smirked and said, "Is this your way of asking me to be your boyfriend?" He was soon hit with a pillow and a full-on pillow fight had started. Leo was laying down next to y/n, laughing with him as y/n kissed his cheek and said, "Yes, that was my way of asking, what's your way of answering?" Leo smirked and kissed y/n's nose "That's MY way of saying yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

requested by: mgmendez2305 TYSM!!!!!!!!!!!!