Just A Tweet (1D)

Summer Chambers, once an ordinary 18 year old girl, was never the same after her first love not to mention her first boyfriend died in a car accident trying to save her. She was empty and numb without him. Not thinking Summer got a boyfriend Mark, he was nothing like on their first date. He is aggressive, abusive and got whatever he wanted.

At school she lost all her friends because of him, she's know known as the school Slut. Why? Because Summer is an Orphan, after she lost her first boyfriend she lost everything. By giving people pleasure she earns enough money to pay the rent

Mark abuses her each time, but she cant stop or get a job because no-one will hire her.

One drunken tweet all it took for her to find a real friend..or more?

' @NiallOfficial : Do you remember summer '09? Wanna go back there like pressing rewind.  Just can't lie, was the best time of my life, ..Are we friends or are we mo-ore? (; '

Ten minutes later she had two notifications ; one from Mark and the other from twitter..

Hi Guys! I know its been so long, but this is my first ACTUAL story and this hasn't been edited tbh i have no experience so please don't hate me. I will get better i hope, this will soon be edited. Please Vote & Comment & Follow. <3 This is Dedicated to an amazing author named Amber who inspires me. Her stories are way better than mine! I love her books!

P.s This sucks but it will get better hopefully x

 Edited this on the 16th March 2013, 7:48 PM.